Angel broking vs motilal oswal securities

Hi guys

I am searching for full time broker

I select angel broking and motilal oswal securities please tell me which one is better or any other broker is good for me

I m new in stock market i see both terminals both looks good but which one is better ?:confused:

I do 20 to 30 intra day trade and 5 order in month

Please tell me which is better in brokage

I don't want discounted broker

Which one better for me

tradedatrend

Hi guys

I select angel broking and motilal oswal securities please tell me which one is better or any other broker is good for me

I m new in stock market i see both terminals both looks good but which one is better ?:confused:

Which one better for me

If you are interesting in losing your entire capital/fund in the form of brokerage

then go to any of these brokers (or any full service brokers) ALL are same

they will simply eat your entire capital in brokerage

OR IF YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

then go to any discount broking co.,

Personally I would recommend SAS Online, but solely at your choice you can choose any discount broker.

AND since you are on this forum, I assume you are able to do online trading at your own.

ram2010

Hi guys

Which one better for me
20 to 30 intra trades with angel and motilal.

your capital will be wiped out in the form of brokerage within no time.

Choose any discount broker. They will be the future.

sas and TSO were offering good deal.

sas stands first in terms of customer support and trading terminal.

sibu3168

Hi guys

Which one better for me
If you do 20-30 intraday trades with these brokers, your account will be zero in no time.

Can you tell me (if you don't mind) why do you not prefer any discount brokers?

Do you want to go to a brokers office & sit in front of their trading terminal and trade through their operator/dealer, so that you don't have a feeling of idleness to trade from your own home?

Actually many people fear to trade from their own home because they think it gives a false notion to everybody around him that he is doing nothing.

If you do not have a computer/laptop, then it is OK, otherwise, it is your choice.

I don't have any other intention towards you or neither I am advising you for a particular brokerage firm. Since I have clearly seen a mistake that is going to happen (may be I am wrong), that's why I am writing this.

Anyway,

With best wishes.

I just noticed it, would u mind sharing the reason for same ?
I m new in stock market and why sharekhan , angel broking ,motilal oswal are so famous and why they are more clients then discounted brokers

Motilal oswal charges for intraday 0.03 for per side

Zerodh charge 20 per trade

What to do guys i don't like discounted brokers terminal please tell any discounted broker with good terminal

Thank for replying

tradedatrend

I m new in stock market and why sharekhan , angel broking ,motilal oswal are so famous and why they are more clients then discounted brokers

Motilal oswal charges for intraday 0.03 for per side

Zerodh charge 20 per trade

What to do guys i don't like discounted brokers terminal please tell any discounted broker with good terminal

Thank for replying
Seems like you have inherited more money than you actually need ;)

now i m opening in zerodha because pi terminal and very low brokerage

zerodha is ok or any other

you guys are right about full time brokerage they will rip your all money

i also want full time broker for ipo and mutual funds

can any tell me i can purchase stocks in pre market time?

thanks guys

:D:D:thumb:

tradedatrend

now i m opening in zerodha because pi terminal and very low brokerage

zerodha is ok or any other

you guys are right about full time brokerage they will rip your all money

i also want full time broker for ipo and mutual funds

can any tell me i can purchase stocks in pre market time?

thanks guys

:D:D:thumb:
I will suggest SAS Online (most economical in present scenario, but you can choose anyone at your own discretion.

BTW As far I understand you can buy IPO and MF (listed ones) through any discount broker too, so I dont see need for going to any full service broker.

So called full service brokers are untouchable ;) enter at your own risk :D

sibu3168

In fact I can not understand the difference between a full time broker & a discount broker except a discount broker charges very low brokerage.