Angel Broking -feedback

Hi Folks,

I m writing to share my experiences while using angel trade (offline trading account thru phone). Within in two months of opening the account I could realize that angel trade people are no professional people rather they are like cheap brokers mushroomed across lanes in big cities. There advisory services are totally immature and non trustworthy. Following their advice will indeed drill hole in traders pocket. They are just bothered about their brokerage - either way it comes from people lose or gain on their investment. While opening the account they will promise cheap brokerage but when you trade you will come to know you are being cheated with higher brokerage. If you argue then they have readyhanded answers about "Conditions apply" - that you ought to trade in crores to get that promised low brokerage. Also, they will threaten to cut your positions by themselves if margin shortfalls by meagre thousand rupees, and not paid.

If others too have any comments/views then pls share.

Thanks.
imdtrader

Most of brokers have the same attitude. what to do :(

The only aim of a broker is to earn money without any risk. Take risk and make your broker happy and this is the story of market.

Few brokers have good service than others but at last it is the investor who has to bear the whole risk. Borker is always on a safer side to earn money. I am also not very happy with my broker and I've lost money many times due to my broker's cheap infrastructure. We all have to bear with that.

If you are not happy then why don't you research about other brokers? If you are not happy with your broker then kick him out of your life. After all it's matter of your money.

Its not easily possible to come out since my money is trapped with the stupid investment advice that jinggled out from their advisory den. I m trying to average out though.

Not sure if this is seen with most of the branches of angeltrade. But I have found Bangalore branch office not cooperative and indeed disgusting.

Thanks

Most of brokers have the same attitude. what to do :(

The only aim of a broker is to earn money without any risk. Take risk and make your broker happy and this is the story of market.

Few brokers have good service than others but at last it is the investor who has to bear the whole risk. Borker is always on a safer side to earn money. I am also not very happy with my broker and I've lost money many times due to my broker's cheap infrastructure. We all have to bear with that.

If you are not happy then why don't you research about other brokers? If you are not happy with your broker then kick him out of your life. After all it's matter of your money.