Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

lazytrader

Not sure whether it was directed for Angel Trade.
Any ways, the answer is "No". We do not have to install software on the machine for "Angel Trade". But you need to have Internet Explorer on your machine. Being more of a Firefox user, I found this annoying.
Angel trade is based on tradeanywhere right?

I was asking about Angel diet - ODIN

hills_5000

dude u want to answer my question about the problem i have mentioned about your firm ??? dont you think that if you are in a forum then courtsey demands that you answer all queries directed at you , especially since you are promoting the firm..... !!!!!!

Yes, I guess. I am using Angel Trade from my office and so far have not faced any problems with respect to network.

hi

today I have been offered the following plan:

account opening charges = Rs.740 (Demat + Trading account, no annual charges for two years, Rs.300/annum from 3rd year)

Brokerage: 0.02% for Intraday and FnO, (charged only on 1 side)
0.2% for delivery
They have promised to reduce brokerage to 0.01% for intraday if I actually do the volumes that I have said I would.

Leverage: 5 times of margin.

dude u want to answer my question about the problem i have mentioned about your firm ??? dont you think that if you are in a forum then courtsey demands that you answer all queries directed at you , especially since you are promoting the firm..... !!!!!!
Hills_5000,
This kind of language of yours is totally uncalled for!
Being in a forum, I understand my role of answering the queries.

If you are not getting any replies to ur queries, there can be two reasons - (1) someone does not want to answer (2) someone does not know the answer.
This does not mean you go behind each and everyone sharing a word of praise about the topic. What I shared on this forum about Angel Trade is what I had experienced with it. That should not be considered as promotion of it by any means. If my experience does not include answer to ur query, I am not obliged to answer them in any way.

As far as ur query goes, for opening up the Angel account, I did not have to negotiate anything with them (actually I did not bother about it as I was focusing more on the Options brokerage that they provided).

lazytrader

hi

today I have been offered the following plan:

account opening charges = Rs.740 (Demat + Trading account, no annual charges for two years, Rs.300/annum from 3rd year)

Brokerage: 0.02% for Intraday and FnO, (charged only on 1 side)
0.2% for delivery
They have promised to reduce brokerage to 0.01% for intraday if I actually do the volumes that I have said I would.

Leverage: 5 times of margin.
How much volume did you say you would do?

there is no volume commitment for the current brokerage rates...

if daily volume exceeds 25 lakhs, they will reduce brokerage to 0.01% (charged only on one side of a trade)

I also agree with you that Angel is better in terms of Service but canu tell me why you are not convinced with R.K.Global ? I want to open an Account with R,K,Global due their Cheap Brokerage. Please give your comments.