Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

hi can anyone tell me that if i place a buy order then through angel using angel trade from there internet site then

1 ) if i buy shares using margin money then would i be charged any intrest??if yes then from when?? the same day or t+2 ?

2) how can i place a buy order for shares,keeping the shares in the pool a/c

3) what is the maximum time for which i can keep shares in the pool a/c?

thanks..

hi can anyone tell me that if i place a buy order then through angel using angel trade from there internet site then

1 ) if i buy shares using margin money then would i be charged any intrest??if yes then from when?? the same day or t+2 ?

2) how can i place a buy order for shares,keeping the shares in the pool a/c

3) what is the maximum time for which i can keep shares in the pool a/c?

thanks..
1> If you buy shares using margin money (in other words you use money beyond that in the trading account) you will charged interest YES. For Angel it is T+4 days. The interest rate is very hefty so do not do this. I forgot the actual rate
2> In Angel all shares are put in the the pool a/c. If you want them to be moved to demat you will have to call them to do so. Also you can give instructions so that stocks are moved to your demat as soon as you buy them.
3> You can choose to keep your stocks in pool a/c as long as you want. But its not advisable. Some times they may be sold off by "mistake". There are lot of foul practices. But now SEBI has intervened any stock in the pool has to be automatically moved to demat at the end of the quarter and any free cash has to be automatically paid out. I know IIFL is not following it, but PRABHUDAS LILADHER is doing it immaculately. I will what happens in Angel have not yet completed 1 quarter.

thanks for the reply please let me know one more thing..

shall i choose delivery or shall i choose margin , while placing a buy shares order worth 10,000rs having a balance of say rs 12,000 in my angel account (that means i use no margin limit) but i want to keep the shares in the pool account...

and whats the diffrence in choosing delivery and margin while placing a buy order??

thanks in advance..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened an account with Angel Broking, New Delhi 3 months back after going threw the thread.
started by Mintu.

Moti Nagar Branch. Head Office New Delhi..tried another branch too in New Delhi but same result

It is undoubtedly the most pathetic and downgraded service I have ever received from any broker combined
Hi..!! Karan Sir:)
Well, first of all thanks for yOur insightful thread....since I am also from Delhi, i have dropped the idea of gOing with AnGeL as of nOw.
Thanks a million for saving Me.......:)
But i have three Queries:
I opened an account with Angel Broking, New Delhi 3 months back after going threw the thread.
started by Mintu
5 At the time of account opening they say it will take them 4 days to get the ac opened but it took 15 instead. Initially they ask for cheque. Brokerage at .30p even with high capital and promised good volumes to them.
1)
Sir, As yOu mentioned after gOing threw the thread yOu opened accOunt with Angel, I am wondering, what on earth compelled yOu to go with .30p brokerage and that too when yOu promised "high capital" & "high volumes"....since the whole Angel thread is full of .10p and .20p brokerage, I cOntected Angel and they are more than willing to give 10p brokerage and i dint promise high volume or high capital!

2)
Since I am a beginner and respected Traderji seniors suggested not to trade On margin exposure, i dont trade On margin exposure, playing it safe & Learning....sO far its been a good experience:)
I want to know did yOu face any problem with trading terminal?

3)
I also want to know is there any minimum brokerage thing with Angel?
I trade Only intraday cash, i dont even touch F&O & Delivery........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks karan Sir, hoping for a Quick rply!

Amit - I suggest you to go with IIFL or Prabhudas. Also if you want to go with Sharekhan, one of my good friends Sunil can be contacted, he is a gem of a person in Delhi. Let me know.

thanks for the reply please let me know one more thing..

shall i choose delivery or shall i choose margin , while placing a buy shares order worth 10,000rs having a balance of say rs 12,000 in my angel account (that means i use no margin limit) but i want to keep the shares in the pool account...

and whats the diffrence in choosing delivery and margin while placing a buy order??

thanks in advance..
Nishantb - if you are an online customer i.e use web for trading, Angel should have given you training. I got one from Mumbai for about 40 min to use ODIN, Web, Backoffice tool. When I had problems with Angel PDA / ODIN they called me to install it. This guy was expert. Post Installation they called me twice for further training from Kolkata office.

Now coming to your main question
When you want to take delivery (which effectively goes to pool first) if must select DELV (ODIN is a tricky s/w). If you select margin that is for intraday. Angel does not have BTST, STBT like Prabhudas (present on screen) or IIFL(which is implied in TTADVANCE or Web). Though I do not use MARGIN option, my hunch is if use that option and think you will take it to delivery by not squaring position, it may not be possible. If you do not square off position it will be squared off at the end of the day be it loss or gain for you Angel is not bothered. Stocks are auctioned off and appropriate penalty will be applied.

So if you have a balance of 12k and want to purchase stocks worth 10k and take it in POOL please use DELV option, not margin.

Shrishant - now which broker are you advertising, and please let us know your charges in details.
Hi..!! Kdhrubo Sir, he is advertising Angel and by giving us higher brokerage then what we are already getting from Angel.....i called him incredible guy i must say....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I suggest you to go with IIFL or Prabhudas. Also if you want to go with Sharekhan, one of my good friends Sunil can be contacted, he is a gem of a person in Delhi. Let me know.
Thanks a looOOooot Sir, i sent yOu a PM.....:)

Amit my posts in this blog are true account of what my experience has been thus far with Angel. Honestly I am happy except the Rs30 contract note. Although my contract notes so far does not reflect that charges, but I am certain there will some adjustment monthly, quaterly or yearly basis. I will keep you guys posted.

No one should use this great platform of Traderji for false propaganda or advertisement. Rather as seniors say use it to help each other, collaborate, engage, learn.

How to transfer shares from Pool to Demat using Angel Backoffice Web application?

As per your query, please note that the payout will be processed based on your request to branch/ SB provided there is credit in your account. You can also mark online payout via back office. Please note the procedure for the same.Go to Angelbroking.com, click on the Client login back office option. Select back office - then Angel Broking Ltd - once you login on with your user id - client code and password, you will get the Client Summary page. Click on Holding/ Security payout (BSE/ NSE). It will display the entire details of all the scrips lying in your pool account in BSE and NSE Segment. Please mention the no. of shares of a particular scrip you want to transfer to your demat account. Click on Mark Payout button.

Angel Charges

effective from 1st June2010 angel is going to levy charges to clients on the below mentioned particulars.,

1 Any debit in Angel Beneficiary account on behalf of client except payout of shares. ( e.g: Pay in , transfer to F&O collateral) Rs 11/ISIN

2 Pledge creation / Pledge closure in F&O Rs 25/ISIN
3 Additional request for Account statement / Modification / freeze unfreeze Rs 25/ request
4 New DIS Rs 25/ booklet
5 DRF Request Rs 10 per certificate + Rs 30/- per request towards postal charges. Rs 30 for any rejection
6 Corporate Action on Shares held in Angel beneficiary Account ( Rights & buy back) Rs 11 / request

Note:-There are no charges for moving of shares from POOL to DEMAT