Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

ya angel broking.

lol dude i am getting many a good calls in intraday.

i am so much afraid to go for them.

lets see this time. i do make good money.!

there is no volume commitment for the current brokerage rates...

if daily volume exceeds 25 lakhs, they will reduce brokerage to 0.01% (charged only on one side of a trade)
pride can u say me from where (place) u opened account and how much they charge for commodities as i am using angel for com. they firstly charge 0.09% and after request they are now charging 0.07% but still i fill it is high

hello friends i was working with india infoline and reliance money earlier but brokerage and service is not so good for the both firms, found angel broking is the cheap and excellent service providing broking firm. myself also working as channel partner / sub broker (pksingla at in dot com) for the same firm. brokerage may decrease up to 1 paisa and 10 paisa, 1 paisa in F n O and intra day and for delivery 10 paisa (depends upon vol / turnover).

hello friends i was working with india infoline and reliance money earlier but brokerage and service is not so good for the both firms, found angel broking is the cheap and excellent service providing broking firm. myself also working as channel partner / sub broker (pksingla at in dot com) for the same firm. brokerage may decrease up to 1 paisa and 10 paisa, 1 paisa in F n O and intra day and for delivery 10 paisa (depends upon vol / turnover).
I'm Happy with Ventura Securities :clap:

hi
i am fixed with the sub broker of angel.
i am paying 3 paisa fr intraday and 30 paisa for delivery.
nifty option is 50 rupess wither side. and 100 for stock specific options.
i have asked him to reduce it time to time.

he is telling that he is giving good service but it is Angel that is giving good service. and also i am providing them good volomes.

Mcx also copper lot buying and selling is 100 rupees each side.

what shall i tell to my sub broker. or how can i get directly connteced with the angel main brokarage house.?:clap:

CALCULATING BROKERAGE FOR BUYING AND SELLING NSE SHARES

Today, 09th Dec., 2009, I have received an Email from Angel with charges as follows :

* Intraday / Day Trading - 0.05% (5 paise) based on the higher trade rate.[Delivery - 0.25% (25 paise)
Futures - 0.05% (5 Paise) ]

* Transaction charges levied on total turnover value (Buy n Sell) - 0.00325%

* Service tax levied on Transaction Charges - 10.30%

* Stamp Duty levied on total intraday turnover - 0.0020%

* Service tax levied on brokerage - 10.30%

* STT of sale trading turnover (i.e. only selling turnover for intraday) - 0.025%

They responded to my first email requesting info within 24 hours and thereafter, every email I sent, they responded within 3 hours. I hope support will also be so good. Sharekhan never did repsond to my email.

Wish me luck. I'm jumping in!

Last edited:
I got a call from angel's rep. Offer was 1 paisa for intraday (including for options), 10 paisa for delivery and Rs. 20 per lot for options with Diet ODIN platform. Rs. 5 lakh upfront margin is required to be deposited to get this brokerage.

Can I get lower brokerage than this for F&O with any other decent broker? R K Global is what I use but their service quality (connectivity on Diet ODIN) is not upto par. So I'm looking for a better option.