Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Dear Friends

i have one concern.

i had SBI demat and now i opened angel.

Sbi bokarage was .5% brokarage
plus .05% security trasaction tax. (for Delivery)

now angel i see .3% brokarage
plus .125% security tranaction tax (for delivery)

this matter angel is having hiding cost i willl talk to the broker.

thanks

PALS, i've started this thread as i could'nt find a seperate thread on ANGEL BROKING, i am trading with this broker for the past two months and its really good. However to be doubly sure i would request existing angel customers to post their views. As i mentioned that i am already trading with them so here are my experiences.

1: DIET ODIN: undoubtedly best trading software and they provide it for free even better than power indiabulls as it is fully customiable, the only prob with power indiabulls is automatically gets locked after one hour.

2: CHEAP BROKERAGE: while opening the account i convinced them of good volumes and was offered
intraday cash : .015%
fno: .015%
cash: 0.25%
after two and a half months of trading as my volume was very good these guys further reduced my brokerage to

intraday cash: 0.010 %
fno: 0.010 %
cash delivery: 0.015 %
Also i didnt had to pay any advance brolerage and i really feel these are really cheap brokerage rates for a broking house whose service is really good.

3: INTRADAY SQUARE OFF TIMING TILL 3.30,
this is certainly a huge advantage for day traders, very few brokerage give such opportunity viz sharekhan, ventura. Brokerages like religare, indiabulls have intraday square off time of 3.05

4: NO RESTRICTION ON STOCKS ON INTRADAY BASIS
This is the problem i've had with most of the brokers especially india infoline, religare. I am amongst the traders who trade stocks with good momentum and liquidty viz educomp, ivrcl infra, indiabulls real estate, dlf, chambal fertilizers. Brokers like religare, india infoline dont even give four times margin on such stocks.

5: good margin on intraday basis
these guys provide me 5 to 6 times margin on all stocks on intraday basis, which is quiet good.

6: free software ECHOPDA
This is seperate exe based software offered by them which keeps records of all your transaction. I found this of great help as i automatically calculates the total brokerage , securtiy transaction tax, profit and loss on each security. Also it will be of great help while filing INCOME TAX RETURN as u dont have to waste time on computing STT seperately.
I've learned from my experienced that keeping good records is of utmost importance for traders. Even master traders like alexander elder considers it the most important trading descipline after your trading system.

7: Decent derivative reports on open interest , pcr, put call activity. This is quiet useful to study the short term changes in nifty and other fno stocks. Siddharth Bhambre of angel broking one of the best derivative analyst freqquentlly appears on CNBC tv18 programme opening bell. Beside this there are other research reports which are okay.

So i would request all members to post their views. Beside angel i've mentioned ventura in my earlier post, ventura is cheaper but quiet knew. Also there are brokers like RK global which is quiet cheap but i am still not convinced about them.

In the end i assure all of you that i am not anyway connected to either of these broking house, I am a independent chartered accountant and a full time trader.

I'm an Angel Broking customer. I can't trade from my home because the password they have given is not working and they are still trying to solve that issue. Their trading platform contains trojans. When I place trading calls thru my Angel Broking RM, he calls me like 20-30 times a day. If the stock falls a bit, he panics 10 times more than me and asks me to cut losses. I'm sick of Angel Broking. I'm on the lookout for a new broker.

lazytrader

Dear Friends

i have one concern.

i had SBI demat and now i opened angel.

Sbi bokarage was .5% brokarage
plus .05% security trasaction tax. (for Delivery)

now angel i see .3% brokarage
plus .125% security tranaction tax (for delivery)

this matter angel is having hiding cost i willl talk to the broker.

thanks
STT is (0.125%) for delivery and (0.025%) for intraday
It can't be anything other than this.

lazytrader

I'm an Angel Broking customer. I can't trade from my home because the password they have given is not working and they are still trying to solve that issue. Their trading platform contains trojans. When I place trading calls thru my Angel Broking RM, he calls me like 20-30 times a day. If the stock falls a bit, he panics 10 times more than me and asks me to cut losses. I'm sick of Angel Broking. I'm on the lookout for a new broker.
:rofl:

One thing I will say is that you will not find any RM like this one anywhere else. :lol:

One thing I will say is that you will not find any RM like this one anywhere else. :lol:
REALLY FUNNY!

MY BROKER IF I TELL HIM TO BUY 200 SHARES HE BUYS 2000 SHARES!

STT I GOT TO CHECK MY SBI BILLS AGAIN. IF IT IS .125% FOR ALL THEN OK.
THOUGH I WANT MY BROKER TO GIVE ME BETTER BROKAREGE. .10% OR .15% fr delivery. lets see.
I THINK Of DOING THE SCALP TRADING.

shanki99

hi

today I have been offered the following plan:

account opening charges = Rs.740 (Demat + Trading account, no annual charges for two years, Rs.300/annum from 3rd year)

Brokerage: 0.02% for Intraday and FnO, (charged only on 1 side)
0.2% for delivery
They have promised to reduce brokerage to 0.01% for intraday if I actually do the volumes that I have said I would.

Leverage: 5 times of margin.
Pride / or Anyone else

Can u plz attach any sample Contract note (of Angel ODIN) so that ppl come to know what are included in brokerage and do a comparative study??

Rgds

Hey guys from Bangalore, I have these questions:

- How is Angel Broking's support in Bangalore?

- What is the turn-around time for settlement money to reach our bank accounts? Would it need followups?

- Trading from start of the day (at 10am itself) & till end of day (till 3.30 or 4.00 whichever is applicable)

- Best brokerage offered (not a full time trader - but would generate decent volumes when looked from a quarterly timeline)

- Hidden charges? (like +10rs, or charge on # of shares etc)

- Are there multiple branches in Bangalore? (sub agents etc??)