Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Mr Minto Millionare I am new to trading and have recentely opened my trading account with Angel Brokers. As ur very much in favour of Angel and Trade in high volume Pls Tell me about stop loss in Angel Odin as ur best service provider dont even care 2 answer.:mad:

Say Sricp is a Trading at Rs 100 so want to place a Order and buy it As in Odin there are pull down menus tell me what to do. And after i buy i want to place a Sell order of say 105 so how i do it and if want to put stoploss of 95 how i do it. Hope u will defend Angel and come outright.:clap:

hills_5000

Then pls tell me how to get ur firm to modify my rates to what ur sales guy had promised.... but in actuals they are charging double .... and asking me to now build up a good business history before they change it.... that's like dealing with ICICI bank home loan people !!!

your charting software ...it's just about ok...had sent a mail to your tech people and told them the changes which need to be made ..but so far nothing has happened...

Hi LT,
I am sorry to say but there's no suc alternative.

But yes! you can always put offline order:D

lazytrader

Mr Minto Millionare I am new to trading and have recentely opened my trading account with Angel Brokers. As ur very much in favour of Angel and Trade in high volume Pls Tell me about stop loss in Angel Odin as ur best service provider dont even care 2 answer.:mad:

Say Sricp is a Trading at Rs 100 so want to place a Order and buy it As in Odin there are pull down menus tell me what to do. And after i buy i want to place a Sell order of say 105 so how i do it and if want to put stoploss of 95 how i do it. Hope u will defend Angel and come outright.:clap:
Then pls tell me how to get ur firm to modify my rates to what ur sales guy had promised.... but in actuals they are charging double .... and asking me to now build up a good business history before they change it.... that's like dealing with ICICI bank home loan people !!!

your charting software ...it's just about ok...had sent a mail to your tech people and told them the changes which need to be made ..but so far nothing has happened...
Everytime I choose a broker this is what happens. Complaints, complaints,...

Limit Order :

Buying lower than CMP or Selling higher than CMP. No Trigger is required.

For ex, to Buy @ 105 when CMP is 110, just put limit @ 105.
To Sell @ 115 when CMP is 110, put limit @ 115

StopLoss Order :

Buying higher than CMP or Selling lower than CMP.

For ex, to Buy @ 115 when CMP is 110, put limit @ 115, Trigger @ 114.50.
To Sell @ 105 when CMP is 110, put limit @ 105, Trigger @ 105.50.

Mangafreakz

Same stuff happened to a friend of mine at Ibulls . He was promised a brokerage rate for intraday and now he is being charged double. Wanna know what the stupid RM says to my friend , " Increase your volume , headoffice willl automatically decrease your brokerage" LOL. I used to think things were better abroad with forex brokers , but recently saw a Blog some forexpeacearmy , there wasnt a single broker which was free from complaints. Indiainfoline doesnot have good reviews in general , yet many members here like it very much and recommend others. Considering them to be normal customers and not representatives , I think they recommend to others only because they like it and want others to benefit. In the end , everyone with his own liking and disliking :)
Btw what rates are you being charged by your angel broking office ? I am planning to visit one of the branches in my city soon so want to know . also tel me if what amt had to pay any AMC or like that acc opening charges . And you are currently with Angel only or also any other broking accs.
Thank you.

Yes, Friends recommend the brokers when they feel good in every respect. But it is not so. My advice each is that do not believe any RM's guide. Their toung very attractive till u fill up your a/c. opening form. Thereafter they retreat. Recently, I opened a/c. with India Infoline who promised competitive brokerage. On the first day it self, they charged me double than what was promised. When I protested, they told me to transfer my existing folios from other brokers. I had opted for annual DP charges. When I submitted my DIS, this was rejected on the ground that there is no DP balance. Besides, there is error in the ledger accounting. I pointed out to them that I had paid DP charges in advance and that there is error in the ledger, there is no reply. Hence, those who deal or would like to deal with India Infoline, be careful. I hv now approached NSDL against the cheaters.

hi mintu,

looks like you got turned off by the jibes of some guys here. it is a forum and these things will happen. snide stuff is permitted and cannot be controlled. all are not as considerate. they don't seem to understand that pissing off contributors does not help those who benefit from their sharing. ignore those
you don't find civil

specific mention of the sarcasm which wanted some of your extra money. was in bad taste. don't like what you see then just ignore it. LT 's advice was sage.

anyway all folk talk about here are the prices of transaction. what about server outages / disruptions which can be more damaging. only one thread speaks of it and there are no responses. how does angel compare with others

Do you have to install the software (ODIN) on the machine?
Not sure whether it was directed for Angel Trade.
Any ways, the answer is "No". We do not have to install software on the machine for "Angel Trade". But you need to have Internet Explorer on your machine. Being more of a Firefox user, I found this annoying.