Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

he is associated with angel broking, hes here only to make new clients , he has been giving his contact number and email address in his earlier posts.

and yes , its vry bad that odin users cant access trades through web
Dear Sameer,
I could see this coming.
I am not here to make new clients but to entertain queries.

It seems there'll be many people thinking like you. So, I should stop posting here.

Mr. Sameer, you will not see any post by me after this one. just note the time. Approach mods to ban me.. do whatever.. just remain happy and dont show your anger.

Bye

Dear Sameer,
I could see this coming.
I am not here to make new clients but to entertain queries.

It seems there'll be many people thinking like you. So, I should stop posting here.

Mr. Sameer, you will not see any post by me after this one. just note the time. Approach mods to ban me.. do whatever.. just remain happy and dont show your anger.

Bye
nice way to prove yourself right by pretending to be so innocent. :rofl:
I knw u , u were here few weeks back with a different id, and now u hav made a new one!
haha hhaha , i knw if u so didnt wanted to make new clients here then there wld hav been no point in openly givin your personal mobile number and email address . :rofl:

And , i guess , his previous id may hav got banned for violating the rules so he came with a new one!
sorry but rules r rules , hav to respect the rules.

Last edited:
nice way to prove yourself right by pretending to be so innocent. :rofl:
I knw u , u were here few weeks back with a different id, and now u hav made a new one!
haha hhaha , i knw if u so didnt wanted to make new clients here then there wld hav been no point in openly givin your personal mobile number and email address . :rofl:

sorry but rules r rules , hav to respect the rules.
It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either :Wayne Dyer

I told you bout the last post being my last. You made me write this post.
This post is truly the last one coming from me. Keep yelling...I will not reply.:stop:

It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either :Wayne Dyer

This post is truly the last one coming from me. Keep yelling...I will not reply.:stop

:
I agree with u, and who said that i am angry with u? thats your own view.
I am not angry with u rishi, i was never angry.

I wish u get hundreds of new clients n your business grow up.

I respect this site n the rules.

in short time soon, i am thinking to open up a new account with angel , i 'll hav to contact u to register with u.
( sorry for goin off topic here , pardon me)

Last edited:

lazytrader

This post is truly the last one coming from me. Keep yelling...I will not reply.:stop:
I agree with u, and who said that i am angry with u? thats your own view.
I am not angry with u rishi, i was never angry.

I wish u get hundreds of new clients n your business grow up.

I respect this site n the rules.
I hope both of you are done with this.

From what I have learnt in forums, it is best to ignore comments you don't like.