Angel Broking and Cals Refinery

If someone is trading with Angel Diet, could they let me know whether Angel Broking allows trading in Cals Refinery stock and how much is their broking charges. If they charge extra over and above their broking charges.

alroyraj

Angel charges the brokerage per share basis if the share value is less than Rs. 80 and % basis if it is more than Rs. 80. Again it is not 5 paisa, it is like 2 paise per share ( or whatever is the agreed brokerage) for share value < 80 and 0.02% for share value > 80.

Angel charges the brokerage per share basis if the share value is less than Rs. 80 and % basis if it is more than Rs. 80. Again it is not 5 paisa, it is like 2 paise per share ( or whatever is the agreed brokerage) for share value < 80 and 0.02% for share value > 80.
Thanks, alroyraj, today somebody from Angel called and when i checked the same, he mentioned that there is no separate charge for penny stock, whatever brokerage for delivery stock is there it will be charged as per Angel

krm

Thanks, alroyraj, today somebody from Angel called and when i checked the same, he mentioned that there is no separate charge for penny stock, whatever brokerage for delivery stock is there it will be charged as per Angel
Friend,

Just trade a small qty and check contract note. You will get the exact brokerage charged by Angel. I was paying a minimum brokerage per share to them. Maybe you are not bound to pay them any minimum charges.
krm

magnet

SO what exactly is the brokerage charges?

Suppose one buys cals at 0.25 buks 50000 shares that is worth of 12500 buks

Whats is the brokerage angel will charge or others too what they charge?

SO what exactly is the brokerage charges?

Suppose one buys cals at 0.25 buks 50000 shares that is worth of 12500 buks

Whats is the brokerage angel will charge or others too what they charge?
In my case, Anand Rathi charges minimum 5 paise per share priced below 100 rs. So 50,000x.05=2500 rupees brokerage. There are Advance brokerage plans where they charge you as low as 1 paisa per share priced below 100 rupees.

magnet

In my case, Anand Rathi charges minimum 5 paise per share priced below 100 rs. So 50,000x.05=2500 rupees brokerage. There are Advance brokerage plans where they charge you as low as 1 paisa per share priced below 100 rupees.
Thanks but i want to know about angel as their branch is just next side of my area.
But i am not sure they will state it properly so wanted to know it here.

ALso 5 paise per share is not bad.Though % wise it shows big difference.But same is for the stock when it goes 2-3 paise up and down.8-10% difference happens

magnet

Today i went to angel broker in my area

And he said there is nothing like we charge for stock which have low value more

He said we just stick to minimum 30 rs per contract.
For anything else its your brokerage .

So say cals is at 1 buk and i buy 20k shares.Total investment made is 20k rs.Than according to 0.5% logic it comes to 100 brokerage.But i doubt the person will call helpline and confirm the same.

As the person didn't have even a brochure with him and gave me on plain paper writing the same.

Also not much about trading software was spoken about.
He was like if you want to trade you will have to give us cheque.WHen i said ill do online transfer.Yes we will allow rtgs transfer if you want.I know rtgs is for high end transaction whereas mine is mostly neft but still not a proper reply.

I need to be careful while trade with them.He himself didnot know what is penny stock and was talking to me as if i am trading for the first time in my life.MOst of the time using margin terms which were like bouncers to me to understand.

Forgot to ask about commodity can someone confirm or is it area wise angel related?

Hey magnet if you buy 50000 shares of cals at 0.25 rs, then angel will charge you a brokerage of approx 50000 x 3 paisa = 150000 paisa = Rs 1500/ . This i guess is, the lowest amongst all the brokers. Sharekhan is charging 5 paisa & also anand rathi and Religare are charging 5 paisa. Such type of brokerage is allowed by Sebi because Sebi wants people not to invest in stocks of low value as they are risky.. Hence a person cannot complaint to sebi even if tomorrow any broker charges 25 paisa per share of cals.

rajeabc

Hey magnet if you buy 50000 shares of cals at 0.25 rs, then angel will charge you a brokerage of approx 50000 x 3 paisa = 150000 paisa = Rs 1500/ . This i guess is, the lowest amongst all the brokers. Sharekhan is charging 5 paisa & also anand rathi and Religare are charging 5 paisa. Such type of brokerage is allowed by Sebi because Sebi wants people not to invest in stocks of low value as they are risky.. Hence a person cannot complaint to sebi even if tomorrow any broker charges 25 paisa per share of cals.
ICICI DIRECT Charges .75% .. for 50k@25 p , it will come around 95-100 Rs