An Intraday Trading System that actually works - Use it if you like

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Nothing to take away from Rustom.On a lighter note Last two sessions If you short anything in Nifty50 it will work.
Keep up the good work.It take tremendous time and effort to post the charts.

hi
mr. rustom fransis
excellent . u are kind enough to post all trades. can any one post an afl to filter out stocks on eod basis to separate bullish and bearish stocks on eod basis ?
regards
explorer
This is the exploration afl that I use:

Daily_Long=RSI(range=14)>50 AND RSI(range=14)>EMA(RSI(range=14),5);
Daily_Short=RSI(range=14)<50 AND RSI(range=14)<EMA(RSI(range=14),5);

Filter = Daily_Long OR Daily_Short;

AddColumn(Daily_Long,"Daily Long",1.2);
AddColumn(Daily_Short,"Daily Short",1.2);

Nothing to take away from Rustom.On a lighter note Last two sessions If you short anything in Nifty50 it will work.
Keep up the good work.It take tremendous time and effort to post the charts.
Hey Sanju,

Why don't you test it out on the last 6 months of the market? Maybe then you'll see exactly how this system can help. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

I'm simply putting my method out there that has taken me a long time to work out. Its for the benefit of people who are new to this and are finding it difficult to make profits from day trading. If you already are experienced and have a better system, maybe you could share your ways with us too.

Cheers

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hey Sanju,

Why don't you test it out on the last 6 months of the market? Maybe then you'll see exactly how this system can help. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

I'm simply putting my method out there that has taken me a long time to work out. Its for the benefit of people who are new to this and are finding it difficult to make profits from day trading. If you already are experienced and have a better system, maybe you could share your ways with us too.

Cheers
Hey rustom do not get me wrong.I was commenting the market conditions. There are as many ways to earn in the market as each trader. no system is right or wrong. I really appreciate you trying to share the knowledge and taking your time to post detailed charts.