amtekauto suspension

Hi ,

AMTEKAUTO is suspended from trading on BSE . However if i see BSE portal it shows the trading data as of 31st Dec 2018. I want to know how this trading data is available on BSE portal when AMTEKAUTO was suspended from trading . Where thing is wrong .

1546591891010.png

One of SP Tulsian's favorite stocks! Wonder how many retailers got trapped in this just because they believed one damn TV expert!

One of SP Tulsian's favorite stocks! Wonder how many retailers got trapped in this just because they believed one damn TV expert!
Thanks for the comment . I did not buy on anyones recommendation . So in my case nobody but me is responsible.

Good part is the quantity and amounts are pittance not worth even mentioning.

The point of this post is how sound and robust our systems (SEBI regulation , exchange notifications , broker update etc ). Because on one hand BSE shows the deals done on 31st Dec 2018 and on the other hand it is suspended . So there is clearly some lapse at some place . I want to understand that.

Thanks for the comment . I did not buy on anyones recommendation . So in my case nobody but me is responsible.

Good part is the quantity and amounts are pittance not worth even mentioning.

The point of this post is how sound and robust our systems (SEBI regulation , exchange notifications , broker update etc ). Because on one hand BSE shows the deals done on 31st Dec 2018 and on the other hand it is suspended . So there is clearly some lapse at some place . I want to understand that.
I think people much more vastly experienced than me will be able to answer your query. You can post that on the Day Trading thread. Do look it up.

Further i understand that AMTEKAUTO is under GSM level 3 survelience whereby trading on every monday is allowed . That's what can explain trading data on 31st Dec 2018 (which is monday) .

Now the question is how people put quotes for such symbols on monday if the broker itself blocks this . Any experiences from board members will be appreciated.

1546602645232.png

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Investors Grievances 0