Amtek Auto

Been Watching This Stock Since Rs.207.
Finally Bought At 231.
Now 251 Plus.
One Of The Analysts Puts It At Going To 631!
Any Views Will Be Appreciated.

karthikmarar

Hi

Auto sector is expected to do well. But 631 seems ...little..over enthusiatic :) Well ...anything can happen in the stock market. This Analyst must be really good...predicting up to the last digit...631. :rolleyes:

Any It is was nice entry. The trend is firmly up. You can go with the trend with trailing stoploss and get the maximum. Historically this one seems to be prone to lot of sodeways movements...

regards

karthik

Hi Leo

Me too agree with karthik.Amteckauto is in uptrend now.But 631 is too much.I think the one who recomended 631 may expecting its old price.You
are in profit postiton, so keep ur stop loss updated and go for a short term target around 270.its not not so far, look the charts.Now in new short term range 270 is easly reachable .Ther may be some clearance.never blindly go behind tips.Try your own TA.

with

reagards

Ashik

Last edited:

AMITBE

stocksai said:
Well Guys i have got TVS Motors at Rs. 85.5. CMP 94. ( 52 Week High). can i book profit or wait for some more time.
Hi stocksai...TVS is on the verge of a breakout. Should it clear 95-96, stiff resistance zone, expect 110 or there abouts soon. S/l 90.
Regards.

Auto sector is expected to do well. But 631 seems ...little..over enthusiatic Well ...anything can happen in the stock market. This Analyst must be really good...predicting up to the last digit...631.
Thank god not to the last decimal point like 630.045 :rolleyes:

Any It is was nice entry. The trend is firmly up. You can go with the trend with trailing stoploss and get the maximum. Historically this one seems to be prone to lot of sodeways movements...

regards

karthik
Agree with Karthik.....Nice entry,stops not hit,stay with the trend,nothing to be done,and have fun just doing nothing but raising stops.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Hi All,

This script is a good buy but perhaps not aggresively.
Yes, I would agree to the point that this counter has an outstanding performance, but due to its low volumes it is not showing good movement.

You can ofcourse enter this script with and investment perspective.

I had recommended this counter before at 230 levels.

If I have correctly followed this script, it has a good fundamentsl point at 255 levels.

We could find some good movement in the counter once you have volumes coming in it.

My suggestion on the counter would be a Buy Rating in low volumes.