Amibroker V/S TradeTiger

bull375

Sharekhan and Metaquotes both started in year 2000. Look at how Metaquotes have progressed into one of the the most widely used trading software in the world and many indicators are available through their mq4 language which traders can program and use. Sharekhan has been very slow to develop and have not achieved much in the last 16 years. Just recently they are introducing Ichimoku indicator for Trade Tiger 2.4.6 after 16 years in the trading world. I am utterly disappointed with Sharekhan for their laziness and lethargic attitude. Recently they have even deactivated 90D chart data period saying they will provide 90D chart data period to only those who join their Ignite program which is extreme disappointment and very low attitude of Sharekhan. I cannot believe owner of Sharekhan has sold part of Sharekhan business unit to Paribas Bank which is a french bank. If I was the owner of Sharekhan, I would have developed it further and made Sharekhan no 1 discount broker in India and expanded to world market. It is real shame that after 16 years in the trading industry Sharekhan has not developed much.