Amibroker V/S TradeTiger

D

darkstar

Hi friends,

I am shekhar, from Lucknow. I have started this thread for all the newbies especially those who are NOT in a position to spend 15-20 thousand on
Amibroker.

All senior members and experienced ones are requested to plz share knowledge.

We all know that Amibroker is so far treated as Best Trading Software (I am not taking into account the MetaStock because it is damn costly, which may usually cause a normal person to think twice to purchase). Now to the point, most of us are already aware that TradeTiger (ShareKhan) has many in-built charting facilities which are even not equal to the caliber of Amibroker BUT definitely help a normal person to go through trading.

I, on the behalf of all persons who are not in a position to buy Amibroker or other costly programs AND who are currently using TradeTiger, invite the seniors & experienced persons (ofcourse I am asking for who use TradeTiger) to PLEASE COME HERE AND SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE IN THIS REGARD WITH COMPARISON BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM, i.e. their plus-points, negative-points, facilities, charting etc, everything which they know.

Site Admin & Moderators, as you know that I am new, so please forgive me if anyhow I have offended the dignity of this Forum by posting this thread at here only, because I could not find any other appropriate place to post this message other than this.

Regards to all,

shekhar
but friend for live data for ami which one you prefer mdp or other specially for nse, mcx ncdex or mcx-sx (forex)

D

darkstar

Sekhar, In you opinion, how much can u compare apple with orange ?
Both have some similarity like they are fruit, round, etc.. but they are different breed altogather.

Amibroker is Pure technical analysis package.. To help u perform detailed TA, scan the market, write your on scripts, backtest your sytem etc . It does not help u place trade, account mgmt, order mgmt, seeing P&L etc.

TT of Sharekhan is Trading platform.. Main feature is to help u trade.. Charting is on of the many other features on TT.

So, if u want fair comparision,then compare Ami with other TA softwares and Compare TT with other trading platform.

In my experience, Chart and TA indicators etc are very limited to TT but they are good enough to support your trading. Limitation is lack of customisation and programming your own indicators. Not sure if it can display multiple timeframe view of same scrip and multiple scrips at the same same chart.

If you want to get a feel of real trading platform then check out the demo of Tradestation, Ninja Trader or MT4.

Hope this helps..
is mt4 is provided by any indian broker for nse mcx or mcx-sx (forex). if i know it is compare with apple orrange but amibroker is good or mt4 specially for TA

D

darkstar

Hi Guys,

I am willing to invest in the automating amibroker to push orders into market caputiring the live feeds from brokers server. I have a broker who has agreed to offer the complete support.

Please advise if there is any technical help here.

Regards
please describe what kind of support your broken is ready to gave your platform and there price
thanks

TradeTiger 2.4 has so many features.. Look in to this.

1. Option Chain (Simple version for selecting Option scrips)
2. NSE Currency
3. BSE FNO
4. Beautiful Optimization on Charts.
5. Special Unique feature for OTA graduates.
6. Every version they are updating User's suggestion so it gives you better comfort

Hi

I am also Trade Tiger LOver just use Pbsar Indicator newely added in Trade Tiger 2.4 with 20 Day EMA for ODD enhancer

It gives Superb Results

Thanks
Amit

for example i made on wednesday 10th feb i made a list by eod scan on amibroker, ultracement was one of the stocks in list going long on thursday 11feb if it meets my requirements 1st among them was cross 989. On trade tiger, on wednesday night i drawn fibonacci level, according to which it was buy abv 989 for tgt 998.50-1004.50. Thursday ultracemnt was my only trade, bought at 989.10, n levels u can see eaxctly those which were projected by trader tiger 999-1004

Algo

TradeTiger 2.4 has so many features.. Look in to this.

1. Option Chain (Simple version for selecting Option scrips)
2. NSE Currency
3. BSE FNO
4. Beautiful Optimization on Charts.
5. Special Unique feature for OTA graduates.
6. Every version they are updating User's suggestion so it gives you better comfort
Trade Tiger is also providing Algo Trading capabilities to their sophisticated traders. They have to open power broker account and you can completely automate AmiBroker strategies. I think brokerage offered for algo traders is alos quite low.

for example i made on wednesday 10th feb i made a list by eod scan on amibroker, ultracement was one of the stocks in list going long on thursday 11feb if it meets my requirements 1st among them was cross 989. On trade tiger, on wednesday night i drawn fibonacci level, according to which it was buy abv 989 for tgt 998.50-1004.50. Thursday ultracemnt was my only trade, bought at 989.10, n levels u can see eaxctly those which were projected by trader tiger 999-1004
Mr. Singhboy.

I want to talk to you. How can talk to you? Please. I need your help.

sumantra

Trade Tiger is also providing Algo Trading capabilities to their sophisticated traders. They have to open power broker account and you can completely automate AmiBroker strategies. I think brokerage offered for algo traders is alos quite low.
how much ?