Amibroker to Nest autotrade

Hi,

Can someone help me execute trade from Amibroker to Nest, Only button (at Amibroker) required for manual trading (no need any strategy), Orders are BO and MIS for NSE cash.

If you're looking for placing market orders with one click, then watch the following video after 21 minutes mark. I don't have any personal experience with this seller but a fellow member @iTrade has said that he has been having a good experience with them. I think you can even pre-set quantity or have it auto-calculate quantity as per trade value when you click the button -

OneThatGotAway

don;t fall for it..
it;s matter of money .it;s better to be full time trader.... see in ami trade manually :xD

If u really are serious get 100 crores and get HFT and all....

to be honest we small trader don;t need auto trading :xD they need medicine to buy right sit tight
in buy/ sell both ways .

pannet1

If you're looking for placing market orders with one click, then watch the following video after 21 minutes mark. I don't have any personal experience with this seller but a fellow member @iTrade has said that he has been having a good experience with them. I think you can even pre-set quantity or have it auto-calculate quantity as per trade value when you click the button -

Looks expensive for BUY/SELL button. Try howutrade.in .. Its close to free ..... However, you need UPSTOX / ZERODHA api subscription.

Looks expensive for BUY/SELL button. Try howutrade.in .. Its close to free ..... However, you need UPSTOX / ZERODHA api subscription.
Not sure what howutrade.in would charge but Zerodha api is Rs.2000/month, isn't it? That's Rs.24,000 per year whereas the above vendor is selling his product for Rs.5,000 per year.
Personally, I was considering it but unfortunately, he doesn't seem to support equity futures yet. Given that you seem to be in the know of technical things, have you personally tried howutrade's services? If yes, how was your experience in terms of support & customer-friendliness?

As for Upstox api, not sure what's going on now since their thread seems to be inactive now but even until a few months ago, there were a lot of complaints about their api being below par with problems galore.

pannet1

Not sure what howutrade.in would charge but Zerodha api is Rs.2000/month, isn't it? That's Rs.24,000 per year whereas the above vendor is selling his product for Rs.5,000 per year.
Personally, I was considering it but unfortunately, he doesn't seem to support equity futures yet. Given that you seem to be in the know of technical things, have you personally tried howutrade's services? If yes, how was your experience in terms of support & customer-friendliness?

As for Upstox api, not sure what's going on now since their thread seems to be inactive now but even until a few months ago, there were a lot of complaints about their api being below par with problems galore.
howutrade is offering the bridge for free, i think. the problems with API (of UPSTOX) would have all ironed out by now. the server downtime with zerodha is more than upstox, i believe.

if the API supports stock futures than the bridge will support too. howutrade is very friendly but you cannot expect top notch support because they are offering their product almost for free. they are also planning to offer tons of trade from excel, AFL, strategies and many things on a monthly subscription model. monthly subscription fee will make you smile.

its not legal to automated trading without permission from exchange. thats why you have to use API layer in between. So i would say, thats why howutrade is not willing to do it.

if you call howutrade.in, the person picking up the phone will be a trader like you and can help you to the best he can.

good luck!

Note: i am planning to restart trading through aliceblue. i am interested in the metatrader bridge and hence. i have traded using zerodha API for a brief period of time and also coded my own user interface around it at that time.

howutrade is offering the bridge for free, i think. the problems with API (of UPSTOX) would have all ironed out by now. the server downtime with zerodha is more than upstox, i believe.

if the API supports stock futures than the bridge will support too. howutrade is very friendly but you cannot expect top notch support because they are offering their product almost for free. they are also planning to offer tons of trade from excel, AFL, strategies and many things on a monthly subscription model. monthly subscription fee will make you smile.

its not legal to automated trading without permission from exchange. thats why you have to use API layer in between. So i would say, thats why howutrade is not willing to do it.

if you call howutrade.in, the person picking up the phone will be a trader like you and can help you to the best he can.

good luck!

Note: i am planning to restart trading through aliceblue. i am interested in the metatrader bridge and hence. i have traded using zerodha API for a brief period of time and also coded my own user interface around it at that time.
Sorry to bug you with this but what is the difference between API & automated? Will API require user confirmation before trades are placed? If yes, & if API is to generate a signal only AFTER a breakout has occurred, then within the few seconds that it would take for the user to click Confirm or whatever, price could move significantly, & the order will either remain unfilled or be hit with massive slippage in relation to the intended point of entry.

pannet1

Sorry to bug you with this but what is the difference between API & automated? Will API require user confirmation before trades are placed? If yes, & if API is to generate a signal only AFTER a breakout has occurred, then within the few seconds that it would take for the user to click Confirm or whatever, price could move significantly, & the order will either remain unfilled or be hit with massive slippage in relation to the intended point of entry.
Sorry for belated reply.

API means Application Programming Interface. In simple terms, this means the trading account is exposed to any programming language of the subscribers choice. Once the API is exposed a skillful programmer could automate it any way he/she wants.

NSE mandates that the Algo should be logged in everyday atleast once. One could login to the trading account by 9.00 A.M. and the Algorithm will place trades as its programmed to do after the market opens.

You would have now understood that API does not place trades. Its the progam (algo) that actually places the trades. It could also be semi-automatic and could do mundane job like buy when i press the buy button from Amibroker.

Hope I have made it clear now.

NOTE: there is not much time delay like you mentioned above. the breakout happened and the algo places order. all happens in a sequence and the delay is micro seconds, which is not much. the stop issue could be curtailed by using bracket order, through which you specify the target and the stop. either all your orders are placed at once or no order is placed.