Amibroker RT Data For Free

Hi, has anyone tried using Host of market data feed. It costs Rs.1168 incl taxes but it comes from a registered data vendor and doesn't have any of the volume or back fill related issues during my trial period.. Would like for long-term users to comment on the reliability.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
pls provide proper link with details..so that anyone can check/comment...

Happy trading.

MSN1979

Guys any update, did they fix the volume issue. I am also looking to join them. I am currently using Value RT and fed up with them. GDFL is too expensive

doss186

Guys any update, did they fix the volume issue. I am also looking to join them. I am currently using Value RT and fed up with them. GDFL is too expensive
You may try investing.com plugin to fetch data into Ami. it costs 20Euro around 1.7k. the good thing is you get lifetime license for that amount. you can fetch realtime data of NSE FUT, Crude, Natgas and many more!

MSN1979

You may try investing.com plugin to fetch data into Ami. it costs 20Euro around 1.7k. the good thing is you get lifetime license for that amount. you can fetch realtime data of NSE FUT, Crude, Natgas and many more!
What about NSE Equity?

Bro, thanks for this info
the plugin seems to be nice.
BTW, what they provide for backfill OR how backfill is done.

doss186

Bro, thanks for this info
the plugin seems to be nice.
BTW, what they provide for backfill OR how backfill is done.
If you buy just the plugin each scrip will be updated only if the scrip is open in Ami. Instead you also buy his bulk update so all scrips are updated even when they are not open in Ami Chart. That will help you in scanning the scrips as per your condition. You can backfill till the data available in investing.com