Amibroker RT Data For Free

RockyRobust

@ RockyRobust,
Thanks for the info. For how long have you tried their service. Any issues during volatility periods
I installed the utility yesterday so it has been just a day of use. I saw the quotes in the morning & they were quite okay, not much lag. All during the day feed was good. I checked several charts of different stocks. One thing which is a bit of drawback is that the values of previous day high, low , close are not exactly same as we find in Nest Trader. So some difference in values of indicators is unavoidable. But if one is not too strict in matching the values then the experience was good. I can rather say so far so good.

My license will expire in April 2018. So 100 days have been granted.

Do/are they also provide/providing data (IEOD / EOD in .txt/.csv format) in the evening during trial period.
As I am using an unregistered version of Ami, that cannot save data, and so I have to feed it daily. So require everyday data in .txt/.csv format to update it.

SevenD

I installed the utility yesterday so it has been just a day of use. I saw the quotes in the morning & they were quite okay, not much lag. All during the day feed was good. I checked several charts of different stocks. One thing which is a bit of drawback is that the values of previous day high, low , close are not exactly same as we find in Nest Trader. So some difference in values of indicators is unavoidable. But if one is not too strict in matching the values then the experience was good. I can rather say so far so good.

Thanks, will try them out.

RockyRobust

Do/are they also provide/providing data (IEOD / EOD in .txt/.csv format) in the evening during trial period.
As I am using an unregistered version of Ami, that cannot save data, and so I have to feed it daily. So require everyday data in .txt/.csv format to update it.
They have made the utility in such a way that it installs its own data folder in C Drive and therefore it does not interfere with Amibroker folder for data needs. Whenever we open the utility it automatically opens Amibroker loading its own data. The utility gives the option to backfill 90 days data in 1 minute timeframe & auto backfill data for a couple of days whenever we open the utility in the day. So I think that there would be no need to download csv or txt files as we do not have to do anything related to data. The utility is really very easy to use inspite it being in the Beta version. Almost all stocks of futures have been included in the data feed.

PUCHU_2500

I think the previous day High / Low / Close issue can be resolve very easily.
Just Go to File >>> Database Settings >>> Intraday settings
In that make the End day session timings to 16:00 (4:00 PM IST) and let both Amibroker and ami feed run for atleast till 4:00pm and the issue shd be resolved.

I checked today and its taking the correct values.

Thanks for sharing the great utility !