Amibroker: Links, Articles, discussions & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends,

Amibroker completes first candle 5 sec before the time frame selected. If you are using 5 min chart then instead of completing first candle on 10.00.00 it completes first candle on 9.59.55.
Why?
How to solve this problem?
I will be thankful if somebody give me any guidance about this.
SKR

Hii All..

I am using FCharts SE from past 1 year, recently I have downloaded amibroker Trial version and i have the converted EOD data whichis used for FCharts in the following FOrmat
3MINDIA,20050127,551,579.5,550,559.75,682

That is SYMBOL,DATE, OPEN HIgh LOW CLOSE and VOL

can i use the same format in amibroker ?

If not can anyone please give the link for EOD Downloader/convertor suitable for amibroker.
Ihave tried CEM but its not working.. ( may be some missunderstanding in the procedure)
Please can any one in detail how to D/L and use tyhe same in amibroker.

ThanX and Regards

Santosh

Last edited:
Hi Santhosh,

With trial version u can't save data. About data format - u missed the date column. Try Import Wizard from the File Menu of Ami Broker and u will get an idea about the data importing process.

Check this link http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/17991-eod-database-fibotrader-amibroker.html

Also EOD data base for nse and bse for many years is given at many places in these forums. I don't remember the threads but try searching for "Neat and Clean Database" at Traderji.

Regards

V

vvvv

theres a syntax in metastock by the name of ALERT.

SYNTAX alert( EXPRESSION, PERIODS )

FUNCTION Extends a "true" result of EXPRESSION for the specified number of periods. This true result is held true over the number of periods specified even if a "false" result is generated.

EXAMPLE alert( cross(rsi(14),70),5 )

this is in metastock..pls can any1 tell wht is the equivalent code for amibroker

man4urheart

Anybody has a AFL for plotting CandleVolume(candles are wide when there is exceptional volume on a particular Day) as comapred to normal days?

This helps in identifying Candle and volume expansion by looking just at candle stick chart.

man4urheart

Amibroker Customer Support response

Hello,

We have over 1000 customer-submitted suggestions on our to-do list and we are implementing
suggestions on ongoing basis. Until this list is worked out we don't take any new suggestions.
Equivolume is not new however. Equivolume charts have number #864 on the feedback center.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

I can trust you guys can do it much earlier!

Friends,
Can Amibroker be loaded on 2 PC's (desktops) one in Q8 where I work and the other at my home in Kolkata.
Thanks
Nihar

Status
Not open for further replies.