Amibroker goes nuts after installation of new monitor

I recently purchased an LG monitor to use with my laptop. I installed the software that came with it so that I could use laptop and monitor as dual screen. The day after this when I opened my Ami, all the charts had reset to default and were showing DJI charts like it shows when we install Ami for the first time.
All my data is still intact but the price indicator and settings for chart color etc have disappeared. Some of the text boxes in which I typed stuff are still intact. All the tabs as well as sheets are still there. If any one has had this happen to them, pls let me know how you addressed it. I'm quite depressed at this.....

Ami no longer seems to ask me if I want to save anything on exiting. Seems to have restored to default settings but why are the chart markings still there if it has in fact gone back to default settings?

johnnypareek

I recently purchased an LG monitor to use with my laptop. I installed the software that came with it so that I could use laptop and monitor as dual screen. The day after this when I opened my Ami, all the charts had reset to default and were showing DJI charts like it shows when we install Ami for the first time.
All my data is still intact but the price indicator and settings for chart color etc have disappeared. Some of the text boxes in which I typed stuff are still intact. All the tabs as well as sheets are still there. If any one has had this happen to them, pls let me know how you addressed it. I'm quite depressed at this.....

Ami no longer seems to ask me if I want to save anything on exiting. Seems to have restored to default settings but why are the chart markings still there if it has in fact gone back to default settings?
Hmm Regarding asking for saving data Go to Tools>Prefrences>miscellaneous and there tick "ask to save change data"

Chk which data base selected"data" Tools>Prefrences. Select ur folder of data.