AmiBroker for Indian Markets

Namaste!
In the first instance I extend my Good Wishes to all the members as this is my first posting on this site.
I have been going through this site since, may be three or four days, and found the members are good natured and much obliging. This has prompted me to become a member to be one among you.
I have read that trial version of Amibroker is being used by one of the members since three months. Does it still work with all the features that are essential for trading? What are the limitations of that software after the expiry of the trial period? Please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
With regards,
Dr.V.Nagaraj

@Dr.V Nagaraj

Also only good wishes to you and welcome to the forum. :clapping::)

In case your question will not be answered to your satisfaction shortly, you may ask the same question in the Brokers section of the forum which is here: http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/

Take care and see you around :)

mastermind007

Namaste!
In the first instance I extend my Good Wishes to all the members as this is my first posting on this site.
I have been going through this site since, may be three or four days, and found the members are good natured and much obliging. This has prompted me to become a member to be one among you.
I have read that trial version of Amibroker is being used by one of the members since three months. Does it still work with all the features that are essential for trading? What are the limitations of that software after the expiry of the trial period? Please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
With regards,
Dr.V.Nagaraj
About the only limitation that Amibroker has in trial version is that it will not save any data.

bunti_k23

Namaste!
Thanks in advance,
With regards,
Dr.V.Nagaraj
Welcome to the ocean of trading u will find the soln of everything here abt trading just make sum efforts to search the needed threads gud luck.