Dear friends

I have some in Amibroker 5.5 version.

1) File > New > blank Pane

This is blank chart window
To display a chart got to View > Charts and drag the formula onto this window
in my system / sofware Amibroker Professional 5.5
View > Chart is not working

how to get this ?

2) Is it possible to insert a symbol (Chart) over other Symbol (Chart)

3) Is it possible to insert a One symbol's indicator over other symbol's indicator

thanks

thilag

..View > Chart is not working
how to get this ?
On the left pane, do you see the tabs named Symbols, Layouts, Layers, Charts?
Now, go to the Charts tab, there you find the various indicators which you can apply on the chart. So, drag the indicator you want into that new pane which you just created.

3) Is it possible to insert a One symbol's indicator over other symbol's indicator
Its not clear to me. Are you trying to get relative performance of two symbols? Try the relative performance chart there.
Open a new blank chart for the 1st Symbol. Now, add the relative performance chart with the 2nd symbol.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Dear Mr.null

I draw 2 graphs Copper as symbol1 and Gold as symbol2, and now i want to insert a gold (Symbol 2) Inside Graph Copper that is Symbol 1, how it is possible. In other words overlay gold symbol inside copper symbol for manual analyse.

As like the Point 2) but here i want to compare the Gold (Symbol2) Moving Avearge (Indicator) with the Copper's (Symbol) Price and Moving average.

how this is possible ?

thanks

thilag

kumudhan

Dear Mr.null

I draw 2 graphs Copper as symbol1 and Gold as symbol2, and now i want to insert a gold (Symbol 2) Inside Graph Copper that is Symbol 1, how it is possible. In other words overlay gold symbol inside copper symbol for manual analyse.

As like the Point 2) but here i want to compare the Gold (Symbol2) Moving Avearge (Indicator) with the Copper's (Symbol) Price and Moving average.

how this is possible ?

thanks

thilag
http://www.amibroker.com/video/TwoSymbols.html

Dear Friends

I done up to just before the last step as per the Video. But if i pull the symbol over the other then it is just moving and there is no graphs are inserted. Please refer the attached image.

Please tell me if there is any settings in preferences has to be changed or not.

thanks in advance

thilag

Attachments

Thoroughly tested and used every day by community of thousands of traders, fund managers, etc. Our back tester can reproduce virtually any trading strategy with real-life accuracy, including complex re balancing strategies, sorting&ranking systems on thousands of securities.