Amibroker afl for dhiraj 2652 method

I copied the dhiraj 3652 Afl code and put in Amibroker formula editor. It immediately came up with error message ... variable "fc4" used without being initiated. Do you have a corrected version you could post? Thanks

Dick

1st trade is what you take 1st time after 10:15. now lets say buy is triggere and met with SL. now we can take one more trade. this is called 2nd trade. if this also meets SL, then 3rd trade. the chances of meeting target increases with every trade as its unlikely for a stock to fail so many times. for 2nd trade u can take 0.81% as profit

generally speaking, i take ONLY 2nd, 3rd trades. as chances are better.
So does that mean you don't go in for the first trade and directly for 2nd trade...but how can that be possible, I mean if you take 1st trade and it hits SL then you go for 2nd trade ..right? so how come you know that this scrip will hit SL before hand before entering the first trade.. pls help me as I am not able to get this point clear. I completely agree with you Bandlab that the probability of success increases with 2nd trade as compared to 1st trade but how can I take 2nd trade without going in for 1st trade Pls explain with some example if you may.

Thanks,
Ralph

bandlab2

So does that mean you don't go in for the first trade and directly for 2nd trade...but how can that be possible, I mean if you take 1st trade and it hits SL then you go for 2nd trade ..right? so how come you know that this scrip will hit SL before hand before entering the first trade.. pls help me as I am not able to get this point clear. I completely agree with you Bandlab that the probability of success increases with 2nd trade as compared to 1st trade but how can I take 2nd trade without going in for 1st trade Pls explain with some example if you may.

Thanks,
Ralph
u take only 2nd trades. u skip 1st trades. with a basket of 40 stocks, u may get 15-20 first trades out of which 3-4 MAY hit SL , so wait for these stocks to signal 2nd trade. success rate increases with every signal

bandlab2

Hi Dhiraj Happy diwali
your latest afl did not work in intraday explorer
pl check the parameters properly, read each property and undstand what it is doing. also do a scan and see if u get signals. also check your explorer settings (take both long/short)...

are u new to AFL ? If so pl read AFL section.... lots of info there