Amibroker afl for dhiraj 2652 method

bandlab2

hi vinod...thanks for the modifications....

can u tell what the following parameters do?

factor filter
trade above
risk amount
SAR- acceleration, max acceleration...

thanks!
factor filter is to set the highest filter F1,F2,F3. pl read the formula, there are 3 ranges in a day, 3 is highest, 1 is lowest. if a stock has highest range , then the chances to beat that range next day is low. so always take F1, F2. so set it to 2

trade above. this is trade number. 1 means first trade, 2 is 2nd. i always trade 2nd trades when the 1st has failed.

risk amount is for MM. How much u can lose on a stock. 1000 rs means u can lose 1000 rs. gain for this would be around 700 rs . i work with 0.65% profit, 0.75% SL. So i get better RRR

SAR is to trail the SL. i always go for fixed target

u take only 2nd trades. u skip 1st trades. with a basket of 40 stocks, u may get 15-20 first trades out of which 3-4 MAY hit SL , so wait for these stocks to signal 2nd trade. success rate increases with every signal
That's what was confusing...thanks for the reply. So that means that I have to take only those trades that have hit SL with 1st trades, only those ones and not the ones hitting the 1st trades...right?

h.. i am unable to see the link to download in any posts... will be grateful.. if the link to the updated Dhiraj AFL 2652 is provided.. thanks a million..