Amazing Nifty Strategy

Have you heard of niftystrategies.com. They claim to have a sure-shot strategy that will ALWAYS give profit. They are charging upwards of 25000 Rs for it.

Has anyone bought their services? I do not want to waste my money if it is a con.

hir0406

If they are so sure then why not they themselves trade 10000'ss of lot everyday and make trillions of inr ........??????
Think think I smell something fishy.....

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

suri112000

"###" Nifty Strategy.

When people find it difficult to sell it, they simply replace "###" above with any or all of the words below to attract the innocent people.

Super
Excellent
Amazing
Marvellous
Surprising
Never before
No loss
Sure shot
Self adjusting
Successful
No limit
Simple

deba72

I am just feeling curious about the title of the thread.. shouldn't it have been titled "feedback on XYZ... " or something similar...

Or is there is some other reason to put such a title ? :D

I am just feeling curious about the title of the thread.. shouldn't it have been titled "feedback on XYZ... " or something similar...

The title attract TJ Visitors,even you too :lol::D

DSM

The more the title is discussed in forums, the higher the weightage in Google Search Rank index.... :):):)