Am I Crazy?

Hi fellow traderji's

I have recently gone into online trading.

On my first day, I don't know why, I bought BEML 20 @ 903.50, noida toll 200 @ 36.60, and Ranbaxy 10 @ 510. Ranbaxy started coming down even before the verdict of the courts came in, and is now beaten up badly. I felt very frustrated. It seemed as if the whole world is against me.

Now, I have become very serious. For the last 2 - 3 days, I am not trading and just watching the live action. In between, I have gone crazy :confused: ...

I would get up early in the morning, finish all my daily routines as soon as possible, and dress up as if I am going to work (exactly the way I used to when I was working in an MNC co.), and if my mood is good, I would wear jeans, a nice T-shirt, and a cap. I would chew a bubblegum and sit in front of the PC watching live how the market is behaving.

Now, this is giving me some strange feeling - some kind of high - I don't know when, but I am going to pump in some more money and I am going to enter the market again. AMITBE SAINT SUPRATIK... you guys are my guru's... I NEED YOUR BLESSING....

Regards

Deepak JS

Hai friend dont be eager to trade market will be here for ever, paper trade and improve your knowledge before jumping into trading.
DAY TRADING IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR BEGINERS

chennamsetty said:
Hai friend dont be eager to trade market will be here for ever, paper trade and improve your knowledge before jumping into trading.
DAY TRADING IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR BEGINERS
Thank You Chennamsetty

Yes, I will be very careful, especially now the market is very confusing. There is no clear trend. Right now, I am just going back to basics learing technicals and fundamentals.

Regards
Deepak JS