alternative to falcon/spider

Hey all..I have been using falcon 7 RT since past many years and prior to that spider..i am very happy with falcon but was just looking for an update if there other indian software similar to these two ?Especially with events watch(high of day/low day is very important to me)...

thanks...

I think both falcon and spider software are developed by the same developers. Spider IRIS has updated lot of features in the recent one year. I have been using Spider IRIS for more than 3 years.
Spider IRIS offers event tracker, we have a lot of options like the candlestick breakout, daily high and low break out, day's high and low breakout, crossover break out etc to track and the scribes name pop up in the tracking window.
We can write our own technical query without using codes and can also backtest from our end.

primitivetrader

I think both falcon and spider software are developed by the same developers. Spider IRIS has updated lot of features in the recent one year. I have been using Spider IRIS for more than 3 years.
Spider IRIS offers event tracker, we have a lot of options like the candlestick breakout, daily high and low break out, day's high and low breakout, crossover break out etc to track and the scribes name pop up in the tracking window.
We can write our own technical query without using codes and can also backtest from our end.
whatever sprider/falcon do amibroker can do and can do much more this spider is useless software its pretty basic in front of amibroker also amibroker data is as cheap as 500/-. dont ever go for spider zero utility

whatever sprider/falcon do amibroker can do and can do much more this spider is useless software its pretty basic in front of amibroker also amibroker data is as cheap as 500/-. dont ever go for spider zero utility
Can you please provide from which is best place to get amibroker software along with realtime data?