Alternative for Rmoney to trade Nifty Index in options

Hi Experts,

I am currently using reliance money to trade Nifty option, I am planning to change because of their new Brokerage scheme. I am mostly trading Nifty options, could you please suggestion which one is good and very less brokerage in options side.

RK global:
I heard RK global is providing the less brokerage for options, Here Brokerage is 9RS / lot, if I trade 5 lots do I need to pay (9x5) 45Rs in both the legs, If yes then I think is more brokerage compare with Rmoney. (Rmoney is charging Rs15 per executed so the number of lots are not mater here), please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Angle Brokering:
I heard Angel Brokering is having less brokerage and good service.

Could you please suggest which one I can select and let me know if anything else.

Hi Experts,

I am currently using reliance money to trade Nifty option, I am planning to change because of their new Brokerage scheme. I am mostly trading Nifty options, could you please suggestion which one is good and very less brokerage in options side.

RK global:
I heard RK global is providing the less brokerage for options, Here Brokerage is 9RS / lot, if I trade 5 lots do I need to pay (9x5) 45Rs in both the legs, If yes then I think is more brokerage compare with Rmoney. (Rmoney is charging Rs15 per executed so the number of lots are not mater here), please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Angle Brokering:
I heard Angel Brokering is having less brokerage and good service.

Could you please suggest which one I can select and let me know if anything else.
Here the matter is not brokerage but loss of faith.