Alok Industries - Mid Cap Stock Pick

Traderji

Please take a peek at the recommendations mentioned in Indiainfoline.com, wherein Amarjothi has been recommended.

Please compare Amarjothi's financials with that of Alok. In view of lower floating equity of Amarjothi, I am of the opinion that Amarjothi will reach the century faster than Alok.

Traderji

Super Moderator
kkz59 said:
Traderji

Please compare Amarjothi's financials with that of Alok. In view of lower floating equity of Amarjothi, I am of the opinion that Amarjothi will reach the century faster than Alok.
Apart from the fundamentals, I think every stock needs a sponsor. No matter how good the fundamentals of a particular stock are, if there is no buying interest by sponsors (institutional investors or operators) its very unlikely that the particular stock is going to move up!

Technical analysis is one tool that can help you identify stocks with good sponsorship activity.

i am gssv investor from hyderabad, ihave entered alok textiles @ 65 for taget 75 based on technical analysis given arvind mill broken new high we may see similar to alok textile..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Trading Diary 0
H Futures 2
H Equities 4
C Equities 1
A Equities 5