alligator trading system

XRAY27

15 sep 2010 is the first post of this thread ..now you people running after 3 years that excellent !!!

:D:D:rofl::rofl:

bunti_k23

15 sep 2010 is the first post of this thread ..now you people running after 3 years that excellent !!!

:lol:Opps sorry didnt saw the date, and thats the thing i was wondering that this person using pat and suddenly asking for alligator system:lol:

amsin21

PUCHU_2500

XRAY27, you are now too experienced trader, pls, continue this thread....at least small inexperience trader will get benefits.....

XRAY27

XRAY27, you are now too experienced trader, pls, continue this thread....at least small inexperience trader will get benefits.....
Puchu !!!

i Just heard alligator trading system !! and in quest of knowledge i floated this thread long back !!! not knowing that it is simple multiple moving average cross over system ..i.e.,old wine in new bottle !!!in order to get advantage in F and O ...but what i realised is that ..my price action which was my core is works better than all this one !!!

My stages in stock market from start of career as full time trader

2007-2008
..enjoyed bull market
2008-2009..bear market
2010-2011.cash market margins for intra increased at my broker wanted to transer to F& O
Tried AFL's (even Price action working ) as simple arrows looking
good !!! result amount earned in price action was eaten by AFL's
:annoyed::mad:
2011-2012..Kicked all the AFL's and only PAT..but used some AFL's for TSL
2012-2013... TSL better methods Like pratap sir !! bands 3-13 etc
2013-2014...Only doing price action !!! with some members thread !!

Now my age is 33 years..lot of work has to be done in trading..

Anyways...Similar concepts are covered in learning group vijaywada..by another member named niftyoption

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...-learning-group-vijaywada-76.html#post1030399

Last edited:
//2011-2012..Kicked all the AFL's and only PAT..but used some AFL's for TSL
2012-2013... TLS better methods Like pratap sir !! bands 3-13 etc//

What do you mean by TSL and TLS ? fullform pls

XRAY27

//2011-2012..Kicked all the AFL's and only PAT..but used some AFL's for TSL
2012-2013... TLS better methods Like pratap sir !! bands 3-13 etc//

What do you mean by TSL and TLS ? full form pls
Typo !!! TSL.. NOT TLS..Correcting !!!

TSL:TRAILING STOP LOSS !!

the best way to learn to trade the alligator is to read the last book of Bill Williams. Me I read them all thought, and they are working great the tactics and his systems. ;)