All You Need For DayTrading

rangarajan

As per Volatality calculator,
NF was Buy>5610

sell <5575.9, Tgt 5563/5557/5548

Initial Low till 11.15 was 5574.6 & once it was broken,the Sup was 5558.7.

Perfect range.:clapping:

prabhsingh

As per Volatality calculator,
NF was Buy>5610

sell <5575.9, Tgt 5563/5557/5548

Initial Low till 11.15 was 5574.6 & once it was broken,the Sup was 5558.7.

Perfect range.:clapping:
Kindly can you tell Fib levels as well.I think according to this strategy 61.8% is of key importance hence in your levels what value is of this level because if that gets broken then results are of key importance.

rangarajan

Kindly can you tell Fib levels as well.I think according to this strategy 61.8% is of key importance hence in your levels what value is of this level because if that gets broken then results are of key importance.
prabhsing,
Just enter the Open price in the calculator & u get all other values.

But dont forget to update the LTP with the latest.

Try with some stock also.
The problem here with the calculator is entering the LTP for 10 days which is cumbersome & time consuming when we try to calculate for more shares.
It tests yr patience.
But No Pain,No gain.:)

This is how i used the sheet for today....
closing price for last 10 days and opening price for today is editable

hi dear can any one please explain me about this sheet as i have downloaded the sheet but i'm not able to figure it out how to input data in it i.e

what to enter in 10 day LTP it shoul be in decreasing order only and wat is mid point and how volatility is calcullated .

rangarajan

hi dear can any one please explain me about this sheet as i have downloaded the sheet but i'm not able to figure it out how to input data in it i.e

what to enter in 10 day LTP it shoul be in decreasing order only and wat is mid point and how volatility is calcullated .
hayerpa,

LTP - Last Traded price

Desending/Decreasing order - 5th,4th,3rd------10trading days.They r available in NSE site.

Open price - Self explanatory.Wait for the mkt to open & enter the value.

All other parameters would be provided by the calculator once u enter the above values.

hayerpa,

LTP - Last Traded price

Desending/Decreasing order - 5th,4th,3rd------10trading days.They r available in NSE site.

Open price - Self explanatory.Wait for the mkt to open & enter the value.

All other parameters would be provided by the calculator once u enter the above values.
thankz rangarajan .. for your quick response ,,just for curiosity need to know why we are entering the LTP in decreasing order ?????? :)

ajeetsingh

thankz rangarajan .. for your quick response ,,just for curiosity need to know why we are entering the LTP in decreasing order ?????? :)
hayerpa,

Very Good Question indeed.:)

I have No answer & perhaps Thread Starter could help.
Hi Bro's
first of all i want to clarify that most recent one LTP will be on no.1 position and 10th day in past will be on 10 position
please check my image and tally with NSE data.
This excel use log function which picks data from location where we are feeding
Now khushi mam has choice: either she put most recent day on top or at bottom, Now while calculating volatility she put more emphasis on most recent data so she gave preference to recent data to top then a day before yesterday on 2nd and so on.
Hope I have cleared some confusion.