All my Earnings of Last Year Perished in 2 days

rkkarnani

Yes Very True...

Everybody has suffered from the fall...... And this fall has given some serious notes / experiences to all of us...
But as usual most of us will forget the lessons from the last two days once euphoria returns to the market. My view : Only disciplined traders/investors survive or suffer the least.

C

Czar

Some come to this market loose money & go away, some loose but still keep trying & repeating their mistakes, few learn from their mistakes & make a living, very few a killing, but I dont know a single person who entered the markets & dint loose before becoming successful.

A

amarnath

Some come to this market loose money & go away, some loose but still keep trying & repeating their mistakes, few learn from their mistakes & make a living, very few a killing, but I dont know a single person who entered the markets & dint loose before becoming successful.
Not always true and even from others losses you can learn for free ;)
( common pattern of losses and find hidden orders in random movements which i always see ) are always common and consistent profit is key for survival than making killing or getting killed over nite :)

Very well said... :)

market is only for operators and FIIs if we as small investors can make some small profits out of it then its ok else we are the one to be culled in these sort of bloodbath

sudoku1

market is only for operators and FIIs if we as small investors can make some small profits out of it then its ok else we are the one to be culled in these sort of bloodbath
u concerns r well & alive but..., this is not the first bath....sine 1970 when trading used 2 take place under a banyan tree with outcry systems , several baths have taken place , many a invstrs r still alive & kicking....even operators & fiis were butchered in 2001 meltdown , not to forget the once big daddy UTI....which had 2 secure revival package from the govt or face irk from small invstrs.
only dicipline & only dicipline without greed & fear will throng the mkts in any climate....the rest come & go:)

hi friend m i could have commented to your loss a couple of days back, but i wanted to give you good news at the right time. Wait for 10 more days and i suppose your portfolio should be right there where you bought your scrips... Happy selling after 15.