algorithmic trading - professional programmer needed

I am looking for a professional programmer experienced in developing algorithmic trading systems, with proven track record, for joint projects (part-time).

Last edited:
Hi,

i don't have experience in algorithmic trading at this moment but i have experience in trading by CTCL for NSE cash segment and currently doing it for NSE FNO
so i would like to join u if you could give me a change to enter in this algorithm trading .......................

I have used the servcies of a professional programmer, a friedn ofmine for developing a database for analytics. We would be glad to help you, in your efforts. Let me know.
How do we exchange contact infor in this forum.

Sri

SwamiNathan

cgi3000
u can contact me. I have an experience of 8+ years in writing algorithm and doing algorthmic trading personally for last 4 years.

cgi3000
u can contact me. I have an experience of 8+ years in writing algorithm and doing algorthmic trading personally for last 4 years.
SwamiNathan, noticing that you offer advise on Indian equities, have ever considered doing US Equities ? If you have a moment would you please be so kind as to dropping me an email at nt_mcp (at) hotmail.com ? Thx! JM