Algo Trading with Quantitative Forecast (Buy-Sell Signals)

ocil

That is the issue. There is no scanner or sound alert. So we have to open several charts and checked one by one.

The signal generated for any scrip will be alerted through scan or we will have to keep the charts open for several scrips simultaneously to note the signal. I mean if there will be multiple signals throughout the day in several scrips so how could we track them all.

Thanks.

I think you mistook the idea behind the working of a discussion forum. Where did I ask you to compel anyone ? CAN in itself is a word of requisition implying the intention of possibility.

This is wonderful marketing !! Quite arrogant approach , what I felt from your statement.
I think you mistook the idea behind the working of a discussion forum. Where did I ask you to compel anyone ? CAN in itself is a word of requisition implying the intention of possibility.

This is wonderful marketing !! Quite arrogant approach , what I felt from your statement.
No mate. Didn't intended to mean so! If I sounded arrogant then I apologize sincerely. Actually we never asked anyone to self-promote our software from their part. For us this sounds we are 'hard-selling' something like many other traditional marketers. In fact we don't act with 'cold-calls' to persuade traders to subscribe our software. Till now we spend Rs. 0 on marketing and most of our clients came from word of mouth. I hope you understand. No hard feelings.

Last edited:
That is the issue. There is no scanner or sound alert. So we have to open several charts and checked one by one.
In Amibroker if you use scanner then the corresponding logic has to be written as an AFL code which is to be compiled and processed by Amiboker itself without any external interference. In our case the computations are being done in Python and only the results are displayed in Amibroker. Moreover, there are multiple signals generated with 'valid' and 'invalid' signals depending on the coordinates. For such multiple reasons it is not possible to implement a scanner.

ocil

You can add an audio alert in the Amibroker. i can see now one file to download 6.5 GB. What has been changed? Why anyone uses python, AFL can do all.

In Amibroker if you use scanner then the corresponding logic has to be written as an AFL code which is to be compiled and processed by Amiboker itself without any external interference. In our case the computations are being done in Python and only the results are displayed in Amibroker. Moreover, there are multiple signals generated with 'valid' and 'invalid' signals depending on the coordinates. For such multiple reasons it is not possible to implement a scanner.

You can add an audio alert in the Amibroker. i can see now one file to download 6.5 GB. What has been changed? Why anyone uses python, AFL can do all.
Python is required for quantitative trading and the executions cannot be fully processed by Amibroker. That's why we are using it. Simple! No brainer.

We use machine learning to solve the most fundamental microstructre-based trading problem, that of optimized execution. The problem is defined by a particular stock, say TATASTEEL; a share volume V ; and a time horizon or number of trading steps T. Our goal is to buy exactly V shares of the stock in question within T steps, while minimizing our expenditure (script prices) for doing so. We view this problem from a pure brokerage perspective: a client has requested that we buy these shares on their behalf, and the time period in which we must do so, and we would like to obtain the best possible prices within these constraints.

For any other technical queries please contact with the company itself.

Last edited: