Algo Trading - Brokers Hyderabad

Do already Hyderabad location has Algo Trading facility available? And anyone who is already doing the Algo trading please help me.

Rohit,

Thanks for the reply, I am basically looking for a broker in Hyderabad who can provide me the leased line, it would be a great help if you help me in this.

Regards,
Srikanth.

Hi,

We at Master Trust can offer you the required set-up and also provide algo solutions to fully automate your strategy with low latency execution.

If you are interested to know more then please drop in an email on [email protected]

Puneet need a little help with current set up its very tough to make more then 1.5 % per month on capital deployed safely in options arbitrage Is it a good return for a person working full day with algos or you think this return can be enhanced without taking undue risks

I hope your experience in the HFT field is of help to all of us who make a living from hedging

Puneet need a little help with current set up its very tough to make more then 1.5 % per month on capital deployed safely in options arbitrage Is it a good return for a person working full day with algos or you think this return can be enhanced without taking undue risks

I hope your experience in the HFT field is of help to all of us who make a living from hedging
puneet can i have my own trading strategies in AMIBROKER to execute algotrade thru you?
if so please mail me details at [email protected]