Al Brooks's books are the most difficult trading books

sabharwal_RK

I was reading Albrooks book Reading Price action Bar by Bar, and let me admit this is one of the most difficult trading book ever written in the history of mankind. Difficult even the most difficult Btech subjects like Automata, DAA and Microprocessor. I have reading book s like Lance Beggs and Nifty nirvana and they feel like ABC in front of this book. does it makes sense to devote so much mind and efforts to understand it (I cant how hard i may try).

Has anyone tried reading this book?

Is anyone out there in this Forum who has practiced Al brooks techniques in his trading?

Thanks for reading and double thanks in case you replied.

manojborle

I was reading Albrooks book Reading Price action Bar by Bar, and let me admit this is one of the most difficult trading book ever written in the history of mankind. Difficult even the most difficult Btech subjects like Automata, DAA and Microprocessor. I have reading book s like Lance Beggs and Nifty nirvana and they feel like ABC in front of this book. does it makes sense to devote so much mind and efforts to understand it (I cant how hard i may try).

Is anyone out there in this Forum who has practice
The books are indeed difficult, though you can try reading the books in the sequence given by him. It can be little helpful.

Snake.Head

Me and few other members here use al method...
It does take time to understand...
Stick to one method and master it...
Al method required lot time and dedication.
I have one queation for you why did you left lance and nifty nirvana method ?
If understood there method why abandon those method?

Both lance and nifty nirvana methods are varients of AL's methods.Read AL'chapter regarding first hour you can see how Rajesh sir(nifty nirvana tuned that into his method).Lan's method is another varient.beforeany breakout failure and failure to continue if you closely watch you can see a trend channel line overshoot,trend line break and retest of old extreme.you can see a signal bar such as IB,OB,III etc there

Regards

onlinegtrash

Is anyone out there in this Forum who has practiced Al brooks techniques in his trading?

Thanks for reading and double thanks in case you replied.
I believe his writings are hard...because of his style of explanations.

Instead of writing a program in high level language if some one writes in assembly code...
still the code is right... but infinitely hard to understand after plowing through assembly code.
Here is one more analogy... instead of showing a picture, if someone breaks the picture into 100 square blocks and starts to describe each block sequentially... how will you feel?
I feel AI Brooks style is similar to this...

AI Brooks style is monotonous and like reading assembly code. His writings completely overwhelms the short term memory with so many details its hard to grasp 25 different points in the head simultaneously!

That's my opinion...
Solution:
1.Refactor (term used in coding).
i.e Reassemble his teachings in hierarchy or levels or try to classify his techniques under headings that makes sense to *YOU*...
2.Keep the big picture in mind and let AI Brooks fill the details of part of picture...

That's my opinion on AI Brooks... I tried to read his books but settled for videos on youtube...