Ajay Soya & Parekh Platinum

Dear Traderji,
Sometime back you recommanded Ajay Soya and Parekh Platinum. At that time I bought 500 Ajay Soya @ 15 and 500 parekh Platinum @ 13. Since then both the script didn't see the up trend. Now both are trading @ 5.85 and 8.91 respectively. Can you pls tell me why it is happening and what should I do with these counter? Should I hold it or exit at CMP ?

Regards
Ashish

Dear traderji still waiting for your reply. If traderji is busy any other member who knows about it can pls throw some light on it ?

Thanks,
Ashish

prasad_ashish said:
Dear Traderji,
Sometime back you recommanded Ajay Soya and Parekh Platinum. At that time I bought 500 Ajay Soya @ 15 and 500 parekh Platinum @ 13. Since then both the script didn't see the up trend. Now both are trading @ 5.85 and 8.91 respectively. Can you pls tell me why it is happening and what should I do with these counter? Should I hold it or exit at CMP ?

Regards
Ashish

Traderji

Super Moderator
Parekh Platinum is way below the stoploss (Rs. 11.00) that was recommended in my post elsewhere. Please follow the trading signals along with the stoploss that I mention.

Traderji said:
Parekh Platinum is way below the stoploss (Rs. 11.00) that was recommended in my post elsewhere. Please follow the trading signals along with the stoploss that I mention.
sir can u tell me if we can c higher levels from here?????thanx in advance