AHLU CON: Ready to breakout

AHLU CONS: Listed on both NSE BSE.

The stock has created double bottom at 192-93 level. Currently it is trading near to is falling trendline. With oscillators in oversold zone . i think the possible breakout may be seen in coming days.major hurdle will 50EMA which is around 208-209. if it crosses the same we can see 230 in coming days.

alroyraj

This scrip has too much strength and I think it will run much higher.
I bought 200 @ 30 and sold it @ 180 but regret my decision of selling at such profit also.
Did you buy it at the IPO at 30. What do you regret? You can re enter the stock. Of course you missed at least 20 points. Maybe you could have sold 50% at that level and sold others gradually. But the resistance seems to be there. Not sure when to enter.maybe 205-206 lvls

Did you buy it at the IPO at 30. What do you regret? You can re enter the stock. Of course you missed at least 20 points. Maybe you could have sold 50% at that level and sold others gradually. But the resistance seems to be there. Not sure when to enter.maybe 205-206 lvls
No, I bought from market on January 2009 and sold it on December 2009 before that January correction.
But I think it will be 300+ before this bull rally ends.
Ahluwalia offered at 62 to retail investors, listed on 22/02/2007 at 102, made a high of 611.90 and finally closed at 577.80 on listing day !!!
Imagine the opening day gain for IPO subscribers.

Last edited:

alroyraj

It goes to show that select contstruction IPOs like BL Kashyap etc yield like a windfall gains for investors. Any plans on reentry it closed at 207 yest,today kinda dipped to 205 at this time.
What is your opinion on Technofab?