After Finvasia , which broker is cost effective brokerage ?

Vmaster369

why go after when u already know whats best in brokerage industry.
do note finvasia is not just broker they are self Clearing member
So kind a safe to have account in clearning member rather then any dsicount broker .

just remember in sebi eyes upto 5 lakhs it;s super safe
and beyond 5 lakhs to 25 lakhs u are insured but requires ca stamp and all in case broker goes bust

I don’t think there is another broker that offers the same way that Finvasia has. The next close thing is probably TradePlus Online which offers Rs 99 for unlimited trading.

You can check tradeplus, kotak fit, samco. But they’ll all make you buy unnecessary plans, which will no doubt help you skip brokerage but if overall cost is involved, they are definitely still higher than finvasia.

I found Upstox pretty cost effective! They offer a free demat and trading account and the trading charges are quite resonable too. Delivery trading is free, while intraday charges at Rs 20 (max) per order. Crucially, when considering a broker, think a little beyond brokerage charges and consider the ease of use of the application and its features. That makes Upstox stand out compared to other online brokers in the market today.

kaly422000

discount brokers earn sometime by charging call to trade charge and squaring up charges. sometimes traders do some mistake or forget to square up when engage in many trades or internet and power outage. i manytime charged for squareup charge. some full service brokers charge .02 for intraday cash with free call to charge practically cheaper than discount brokers for intraday cash

brokenbull

Finvasia is the best cost wise..(single margin for both equity & commodity)
If you need charting you dont need another broker. Trading view site is super. If only Finvasia implements eDis , it will be the ideal broker situation.
but if finvasia system fails (Nest is stable 99.9% of the time. Infact i get by finvasia android app most of the time ), you may need to have another broker for emergencies. I have zerodha & finvasia . iam too tired to open another brokerage.

icytrader

why go after when u already know whats best in brokerage industry.
do note finvasia is not just broker they are self Clearing member
So kind a safe to have account in clearning member rather then any dsicount broker .

just remember in sebi eyes upto 5 lakhs it;s super safe
and beyond 5 lakhs to 25 lakhs u are insured but requires ca stamp and all in case broker goes bust
You mean get audited? Could please explain this? or point me to the sebi rules that have this.