AFL Trainer Required. Work from home 15000-35000 PM 1-2 hours per day. Any time

MSN1979

Hi

I am looking for Amibroker Trainer, who can take basic and advanced level course in Amibroker and can Contribute 1-2 hours per day. Not more then 10 Hours in a week. Time can be flexible as per trainer but between 8am to 10 pm IST

Money is not an issue and can be discussed in person.

You must be good with programming and skills and are willing to work with 1-1 session in person.

Please contact for further details.

Hello

I like your spirit of wanting to learn.

Due to personal constrains not able to take up project/assignment
where I have to commit a fixed time / period.

I am sure you will find someone very good at teaching Amibroker

But if you have any specific queries or debug requests,
I will definitely try to solve them, will send you a PM for the same.

MSN1979

want to learn amibroker from scartch , where to start ? from zero
Using amibroker for last few years only need help in writing AFL, designing system, backtesting using indicators and candle patterns, SL, TSL, Exit

If you have add on knowledge of API, Firing Orders via IB ZEROD UPStOX and hosting knowledge of VPS It would be even better.

You can check with our member pratapvb.He is good in AFL codes writing and developing other systems and softwares too.I do not know if he may be willing to spend time but he could be the right person if he agrees...you can see many of his AFLs in his thread on VWAP.

ST

MSN1979

You can check with our member pratapvb.He is good in AFL codes writing and developing other systems and softwares too.I do not know if he may be willing to spend time but he could be the right person if he agrees...you can see many of his AFLs in his thread on VWAP.

ST
thank you ST da

pannet1

Using amibroker for last few years only need help in writing AFL, designing system, backtesting using indicators and candle patterns, SL, TSL, Exit

If you have add on knowledge of API, Firing Orders via IB ZEROD UPStOX and hosting knowledge of VPS It would be even better.
i dont know if this is what you are looking. If we can remove the GUI (Screen) from the equation..

1. data (cleaning, preparing, mapping)
2. strategy (some forumula)
3. backtesting (number crunching)

if backtesting has the edge and if you are willing to tolerate the drawdown ...

4. execute (from local system)

if everything is working out well and now you are only worried of downtime

5. migrate to VPS

i use python programming language for the above. by your way, running a GUI is always going to be slow. The problem with this is as a trader you are wasting lot of your quality time. As a result, when you are not trading you are "TESTING".

my way is once you have a strategy working for you, it will work for me automatically and i get my LIFE outside trading and testing.

MSN1979

i dont know if this is what you are looking. If we can remove the GUI (Screen) from the equation..

1. data (cleaning, preparing, mapping)
2. strategy (some forumula)
3. backtesting (number crunching)

if backtesting has the edge and if you are willing to tolerate the drawdown ...

4. execute (from local system)

if everything is working out well and now you are only worried of downtime

5. migrate to VPS

i use python programming language for the above. by your way, running a GUI is always going to be slow. The problem with this is as a trader you are wasting lot of your quality time. As a result, when you are not trading you are "TESTING".

my way is once you have a strategy working for you, it will work for me automatically and i get my LIFE outside trading and testing.
Thanx, I needed help with basics. Some guy with nick Romeo helped me to write few lines of code and after that, I am on auto pilot. Now trading full time.

5. migrate to VPS

Are you already there or striving for it . . .