AFL for trade risk

Krushna

Hi,
I am not very fast in operating computers so am facing a problem. I take some time to calculate trade risk by looking at high and low of candles and calculate their difference which gives risk for that trade and then calculate position size from that. So is there any AFL that can calculate trade risk when i select two candles?

Regards
Krushna

mastermind007

Hi,
I am not very fast in operating computers so am facing a problem. I take some time to calculate trade risk by looking at high and low of candles and calculate their difference which gives risk for that trade and then calculate position size from that. So is there any AFL that can calculate trade risk when i select two candles?

Regards
Krushna
You can always write that AFL on your own.

Code:
Delta = High - Low;
Plot(Delta, "DELTA", colorCycle, styleNoRescale);
will show you Difference value in real-time without you having to calculate it.

If you can write your logic on how you define trade risk, someone may be able to help you with the AFL

Last edited:

Krushna

Thank you Mastermind.
For me just the difference between the high of candle A and low of candle B would be enough, as from that i can calculate the number of shares to be bought orally also. For example, suppose I have a long set up. Then my entry would be above candle A by say 2 points and SL would be below candle B by 2 points. So what i think is when i click on candle A and then on candle B, the AFL needs to take A's high, add 2 in it, then take B's low, subtract 2 from it and give me the difference of those 2 values. Now suppose this difference comes to say 12 points, and my trade risk is 1000 Rs, then i can easily go for 80 shares without doing any further calculation.
The only issue would be how will AFL know which candle's high and which candles low need to be taken for the calculations.
I dont know anything about AFL so any help would be great. And am not in a position to study AFL and do it on my own.. ( Guys pls dont flame me :( )
I am ready to pay if some professional can do it for me.

Regards
Krushna.

Last edited: