Afin's trading diary

Another one, India was rich nation that time. British had no foothold in India. When Shivaji attacked and looted Surat, he got 8-10 million rs in first attack from Surat traders and residents
The locals say that Shivaji looted 7 times, and then got tired of looting it and appointed the Anavil caste as tax collectors :)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
The locals say that Shivaji looted 7 times, and then got tired of looting it and appointed the Anavil caste as tax collectors :)
History said it was two times only. That too because Mugal army, when couldn’t get hold of him use to loot and kill innocent villagers. So he sent message that I can harm your income sources :)

Later on Damaji Gaikwad made attacks and was instrumental in snatching it from mughals after Aurangzeb died

Still considered doomsday guy for warning against potential catastrophic threats? And impacts on financial markets? :p

Edit: i had least expected a health based global pandemic scale. It blindsided me and my models. I (am) and was focused more on the impacts of natural disasters.

1582861779738.png

Last edited:
Buying at these levels would be like catching a falling knife. It could kill you and impact your families too. Consider all possibilities. Especially the possibilities of holding for short - medium term v/s long term.

All the best people. Take informed decisions please and do not jump in and buy just because they are available cheap.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...ndia-rites-bob-hpcl-gtpl-hathway-4985151.html

1582888775481.png

Vmaster369

well this is time to buy lol be greedy when ppls are in Fear :xD i bought it now will hold this falling knife
untill it;s transform into sword which it will be in next 9 months :xD
For nifty i don;t think it can break 11K this easy now . it has fooled ppls killed all bulls already lol
for bank nifty 28500 won;t break :xD
now goes to sleep for next 9 months and really hopes money will get double :xD

An suddenly today by end Dow future will show sign of improvement then those joker at money control will say buy for Lami avadhi lmao

well this is time to buy lol be greedy when ppls are in Fear :xD i bought it now will hold this falling knife
untill it;s transform into sword which it will be in next 9 months :xD
For nifty i don;t think it can break 11K this easy now . it has fooled ppls killed all bulls already lol
for bank nifty 28500 won;t break :xD
now goes to sleep for next 9 months and really hopes money will get double :xD

An suddenly today by end Dow future will show sign of improvement then those joker at money control will say buy for Lami avadhi lmao
Good luck with that!