Afin's trading diary

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
https://www.business-standard.com/a...p-in-navs-icra-data-shows-119060500748_1.html

On Tuesday, schemes with top exposures to DHFL debt paper saw a sharp fall in their net asset values (NAVs). The NAV of DHFL Pramerica medium-term fund (exposure 37 per cent) fell by 53 per cent on Tuesday, while that of its floating-rate fund (exposure of 32 per cent) was down 49 per cent. Among other schemes, the NAV of Tata corporate bond fund (exposure of 28 per cent) shed 29 per cent on Tuesday. BNP Paribas Medium Term Fund and JM Low Duration Fund (exposure of 14 per cent and 18 per cent, respectively) saw 10-12 per cent fall in NAVs on Tuesday. The above data is collated from Icra's MF database and Value Research.

According to some industry veterans, the current DHFL crisis would help in infusing some much needed liquidity it seems.

The risk management aspects were also thrown out of window. Ultimately "mutual funds sahi nahi in the" in the current context and the poor gullible retailers were caught offguard. aaaa.jpeg

I was browsing through the Fyers thread and found the following post by @Tejas Khoday

Hello Everyone,

I have been personally putting my spare time into writing content and developing School Of Stocks. In a week or so, we'll be uploading several new chapters in the Commodities Module which has about 12 chapters as of now. I encourage you to share the content with those who seek to learn about the markets. I am working to add genuine value by educating youngsters in India about the intricacies of the marketplace.
IMO, the basics of crude oil trading and the industry dynamics are covered in the best possible way here. For anyone just starting out with crude oil trading, I would highly recommend that this be one of your first go-to materials. I had to learn everything on my own. It is a great initiative to see such stuff now!

Time to restart long only equities trades.
I am getting jittery and restless over somethings in an intuitive way and I feel that I haven't been doing much about it. For instance, retirement planning and savings for a rainy day. It is high time therefore to address the elephant in the room.

The following is an interesting perspective!

Bata India seems like a good buy now. It has already run a good rally but since this is the daily chart we are looking at, I have a lingering feeling it still has some steam left!