Afin's trading diary

This is how all wannabe trainers & trainers fleece off monies from gullible public! Idiocy and stupidity of the highest order that these morons even exist.

The following is of an option seller. Read the whole thread for clarity.

Last edited:
Random forward on whatsapp. Couldn't have been better said.

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-08 at 10.37.57.jpeg

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Misleading?
Are we even considering dividend, stock split and bonus? Even if you don't consider I am sure the company has given more returns...
made me look..

as per tradingview, Jan 83 open was 0.53 and Dec 2003 closing was $1.53 and in between there are 35 dividend shown on chart each worth 0.12 !

I think I posted in wrong thread. I was wrong and we should never consider dividend, stock split and bonus while checking returns on investment.

Its better to copy paste info blindly and any one who questions this is considered as troll...
First off, did you even read the posts properly? No you did not. They were in plain English and devoid of jargon. But yet you decided to impose your own logic to a different post. Glad you realized that. The "misleading" post was a tweet and it had concerned small caps. It was all about achieving a 25% CAGR v/s 10% CAGR. It was about capital preservation and making incremental progress as opposed to radical jumps. It was about being conservative and not being mindless about information processing.

It had nothing to do with Apple's performance. Hell it had nothing to do with some random cowboy American company. I did not even talk of splits, dividends or any other thing. The apple stock performance tweet was something completely different and you decided to combine both of it and make me look like someone who just copy pasted info.

You did not even respect that properly. You selectively took information and gave your own spin. You decided to say "misleading" just by quoting the apple performance information. You did not even try to make a 1% effort to understand that and decide to just append the word "misleading" on it.

I am not obligated to answer you. Not to you or anyone with a big and massive ego who decides to arrogantly push his/her/their preconceived logics or notions without even considering what was put there.
Introspect yourself as to what you want to achieve before trying to rub your preconceived notions unto me. Better still you want to make points, do your homework well. Troll better the next time.

Irrespective of the instrument, love the money made/ earned in the trade & stick to it; take home the money or take it to the bank. Save it. Then start loving the instrument(s) traded.