Afin's trading diary

Post Karvy, Sebi looks to impose limits on brokers
  • Regulator examining if brokers should be barred from offering clearing services
  • NSE has hired EY India to conduct a forensic analysis of Karvy’s trades to ascertain if there was diversion of funds

https://www.livemint.com/

Post Diwali present to all investor friends. Someone forwarded this to me on whatsapp. I do not know the source but found many of the points to be quite useful.

I am not looking at holding anything for the next foreseeable future and on such a long TF (usually a minimum of 7 to 12 years), but for those of you having the gall for it, you are most welcome :)

All the best!

The same rating agencies rated Dhfl AAA! If that have downgraded Airtel, it is then probably junk category in my opinion.

Attachments

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Everybody was a bloody chor!

Book review: Debashis Basu's 'The Scam: Who Won, Who Lost, Who Got Away'
A judicious mixture of truth, hype and high risk.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...o-won-who-lost-who-got-away-810966-1993-04-15
I remember the time when Harshad Mehta was portrait as ideal citizen of India due to him being highest tax payer in the country when he paid 26 cr as advance IT payment.

nowadays only bollywood stars get mentioned but not any other businessman.

I remember the time when Harshad Mehta was portrait as ideal citizen of India due to him being highest tax payer in the country when he paid 26 cr as advance IT payment.

nowadays only bollywood stars get mentioned but not any other businessman.
I was about 10 years ol I think when the whole crisis played out. I really don't know much about him other than what I have read in the papers and Business Today & Economic Times.

My father used to invest on a part-time basis so I heard from him from time to time. But fleetingly and that is all.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I was about 10 years ol I think when the whole crisis played out. I really don't know much about him other than what I have read in the papers and Business Today & Economic Times.

My father used to invest on a part-time basis so I heard from him from time to time. But fleetingly and that is all.
no one believed any scam is going on as stock market was going higher and higher. people will always be gullible to scams.

In the period between April 1991 and April 1992, the Sensex went into a frenzy and returned 274 percent, moving from 1,194 points to 4,467.