advise urgently needed- Reg

Hi,

My broker is religare. Recently they have refunded my entire amount
( Five thousand balance only they kept in my account from my entire balance).
They told me as per sebi guidelines, every three months total amount should be refunded to customers and again customer has to give their cheques for deposit. Other wise customer has to give authorisation(power of autorney ) to them to draw and deposit the funds on behalf of customer.

In this regard let me come to know whether sebi has given such guidelines? Any other brokers are insisting like this?

one more thing i would like to know. I would like to change my account to other broker. In my view india bulls and angel broking is there.

My priorities as a EOD Trader

01.Good intraday & eod charting(My positional trades based on intraday levels )
02.Good service and relation with customers
03.commissions ( This is the least priority, because my trades weekly two or three only )

Awaiting advise from experts

Last edited:

Capricorn

Hi,

My broker is religare. Recently they have refunded my entire amount
( Five thousand balance only they kept in my account from my entire balance).
They told me as per sebi guidelines, every three months total amount should be refunded to customers and again customer has to give their cheques for deposit. Other wise customer has to give authorisation(power of autorney ) to them to draw and deposit the funds on behalf of customer.

In this regard let me come to know whether sebi has given such guidelines? Any other brokers are insisting like this?

one more thing i would like to know. I would like to change my account to other broker. In my view india bulls and angel broking is there.

My priorities as a EOD Trader

01.Good intraday & eod charting(My positional trades based on intraday levels )
02.Good service and relation with customers
03.commissions ( This is the least priority, because my trades weekly two or three only )

Awaiting advise from experts
That is correct.