Advise On Yes Bank

Hello Everyone
I had entered Yes Bank @313 and holding it till now. However, it seems that market uptrend is not having much impact on it.
Also the pre open price today was 361. but opened at a mere 320. Though the fundamentals say its bullish, i dont find the same sentiment in the stock.
So should i hold it or sell it? my TGT was 360-375 within OCT expiry

whisky

Hello Everyone
I had entered Yes Bank @313 and holding it till now. However, it seems that market uptrend is not having much impact on it.
Also the pre open price today was 361. but opened at a mere 320. Though the fundamentals say its bullish, i dont find the same sentiment in the stock.
So should i hold it or sell it? my TGT was 360-375 within OCT expiry
Fundamentally good to hold for long term as an investment, but from trading perspective exit where you get good profit, as per trading rule. :thumb:
It's my favorite pick.

whats your view for a 1 month term holding, whisky.
Also i was checking Yes Bank forum on MC and people are telling that banks will give a very high return in a few days and brokers are deliberately asking to short so they themselves can buy at lower prices

whisky

whats your view for a 1 month term holding, whisky.
Also i was checking Yes Bank forum on MC and people are telling that banks will give a very high return in a few days and brokers are deliberately asking to short so they themselves can buy at lower prices
Mostly retail investors & institutions are overweight on private banks so operators will not allow an easy exit by giving good price. But operators can't fight with long term investors so good for long term hold.
From one month perspective brokers game is completely different, i am not expecting big moves in specifically these good private banks in oct series. If Bank Nifty will move it will move with oversold public sector banks to trap the shorts in that.

whisky