Advice choosing a BROKER

MSN1979

It is Rs. 9 for futures ?? What about options and equity ?
Everything is 9/- per trade or 999/- monthly Unlimited.

So I found my first (-) Point with opening an account with SAS Online. Every broker has Hidden charges, and I came across reading a page on some other thread.

Below Line is copied from SAS Web site

QUOTE "Please note for clients in Rs. 999/- unlimited monthly brokerage plan, Bracket Orders are chargeable at Rs. 9/- per executed order over and above the current brokerage plan."

They don't tell this when you sign up or on front page. I don't know why but brokers seem to be discouraging Bracket order's. My past broker bezel said we don't allow bracket order's. Now I see SAS charging 9/- extra for bracket order. This is awful. Something that will help people with better money management, they wants to put charges on it or block that feature

Went to their website. Seems like it is maximum Rs. 9 per trade in the Rs. 9 plan. For smaller quantities, the brokerage may be lower.

1521867230695.png

I wish their website had a margin calculator as well for various scrips.

MSN1979

Incorrect Charting on SAS Online
All other charts show correctly, but 1 hour chart missing data for 23rd march 18

Called SAS TECH SUPPORT, Although they quickly Solved it. They told me to press cntrl + R on Market watch and it reconciled. After that the candles came back. On share khan we never had to reconcile. But I guess I can live with it. The gentleman said only happens when you get disconnected from internet. We did have a power failure 3 times today.

1522037781875.png

Last edited:

MSN1979

MSN1979

I learn so many things here. Price of Ball in morning and now First time saw Margin Calculator :). Thank you time pass and traderji

MSN1979

So I tried Zerodha. I am not sure if you guys are aware. Zerodha Pie and SAS online Software is exactly the same.

MSN1979

Very Uncomfortable start with Zerodha. I tried to change phone number. They charged me 59/-. I don't know how many more hidden charges would be present in zerodha. I am using sharekhan from a long time. They don't have hidden charges like this. Will keep you guys posted about zerodha