Advanced Price Prediction

MSN1979

Just for your info most traders who made it really big shorted nifty at 12k bank around 31 k and most of them exited trades at 8.5 k and bnf at 17 k expect market to go sideways and not down. I am not saying it can't go down, but the trend is down with sideways bias, some of them who have made it really big might take high risk shorts again, as they can afford the odd spikes, if you are planning to short now (fresh shorts) consider your trades to be high risk, markets may have discounted corona already. Now fear and panic could lead to new bottoms. It does not mean I am suggesting a buy, but what I mean is the level of risk associated with short, considering your time frame, I think you have suggested swing short!

PS: Considering your target, your short makes sense to me! Expect Spikes.

I agree with your crude entry, longs can be attempted at these levels.

Last edited:

vishalwadera

Be Practical Be Simple Dont Disappoint Anyone
Just for your info most traders who made it really big shorted nifty at 12k bank around 31 k and most of them exited trades at 8.5 k and bnf at 17 k expect market to go sideways and not down. I am not saying it can't go down, but the trend is down with sideways bias, some of them who have made it really big might take high risk shorts again, as they can afford the odd spikes, if you are planning to short now (fresh shorts) consider your trades to be high risk, markets may have discounted corona already. Now fear and panic could lead to new bottoms. It does not mean I am suggesting a buy, but what I mean is the level of risk associated with short, considering your time frame, I think you have suggested swing short!

PS: Considering your target, your short makes sense to me! Expect Spikes.

I agree with your crude entry, longs can be attempted at these levels.
respected sir
but charts or technical are never lie see in next trading sessions every thing is possible but charts never fial in any condition sooner or later it happens

MSN1979

respected sir
but charts or technical are never lie see in next trading sessions every thing is possible but charts never fial in any condition sooner or later it happens
Respected vishal Ji

When did i say charts lie :)? I myself trade from charts. I commented your analysis. I did not say you are wrong in analysis, I just feel its a very high risk bet at these levels. Markets have tendency to prove both of us wrong :) so who knows what will happen. this is what everyone can see on daily chart. But where are we standing right now is important also.