Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decision

jd1234

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

JOSH utility doesn't support PI. You have to install NEST.

rpsvinod

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

Dear Vinod, does that mean we get to see numbers within the candles in GOMI when we use GFDL plans such as nimbledataproplus or nimbledatapluslite? Which one are you using, pls guide. Currently I am also doing a trial of AuctionDashboard to evaluate it.

Thanks
Using NimbleNTLite - This product is compatible with NinjaTrader 8 only

RPS. VINOD

OK Thanks Vinod...I can see the BidxAsk numbers in the GOMI candles now with Truedata too. I had to change a setting called 'Fib level' in GOMI Metro indicator settings to about 10 or 11. Silly, that I couldnt find it so far. Level-2 data is probably only more levels of order book, but for basic order flow, I guess Truedata or GDFL Level-1 data works.

JOSH utility doesn't support PI. You have to install NEST.
JD , does Josh utility provide level-1 data like Truedata/GFDL, or does it provide Level-2 data? If its only Level-1 I already have a truedata subscription.

I want to start trading Nifty Futures only using GOMI Metro (free version) initially but I have struggled a lot in vain to configure Josh utility for data feed.
So I have thought to use TrueData/GDFL for tick level data.

Is it worth it considering these vendors if we don't get 0.25 seconds (level-2) in terms of tick from it. Does this make OFA unreliable?
Should continue persevering to get Josh Utility to work?

I personally think one of the Truedata/GDFL are sufficient to use GOMI. I can see the bid/ask hits (buyers/sellers) and delta is computed from them by the indicator. So unless you have some Level-2 data functionality necessity Truedata/GDFL should be fine. Experts may add, if any functionality is being missed by us. But it seems to be working for me with Truedata.

chintan786

@srikanthp,

make a try gfdl's data plug in for NT8, Bcoz now I m using NT8 With Gomi's paid version.

RPS. VINOD
Dear Vinod,

Just Like you, I also using Ninjatrader but with Josh utility. I don't have 4th & 5th Apr. Crude Oil Tick Data. requesting you, if you can lend me the crude oil Tick data of Apr series.

Best Regards,
Chintan

chintan786

Anyone wanna share VPS Cost for MCX only, PM to me, or update here,

RPS.VINOD
Dear Vinod, I can share VPS cost. Plz advice.

Regards,
Chintan

chintan786

Hi Chintan,

Rightnow no way to share, bcoz multiple access not comfort for me.

Make a try if its afford to ur budget.

https://www.speedytradingservers.com/prices/

RPS. VINOD
Thanks. I have submitted request for free trial which they yet to confirm.
what is your datafeed for NT. GFDl or RTD.

Regards,