Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decision

rpsvinod

rpsvinod

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

Vinod,

As I am also a part time trader. I was thinking to have a VPS. Ninja and other stuff run whole day there so all tick data captured there and we can access and trade whenever the time permits.
can any one share the cheap service provider.

a VPS can be run with single data source of Esignal (Most reliable data source as of now )and VPS link could be shared this will ensure continuous supply of data...
Hi amandeep86,

Can u give more details to proceed, What about costs?

RPS.VINOD

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

Hi amandeep86,

RPS.VINOD
I was thinking of using a VPS just because I trade only in evening after 6-7 PM due to my day job. As back fill for tick data is not available, Ninja and other trading tools can run there for the whole day and capture all tick data.
Initially i was referring to free a amazon and google cloud but after research fond their infra for free set up is not good for Ninja as it writes tick data to SSD (MT4TRADER can give more info about this)

rpsvinod

NAKED POC AND UA are good trade setups.
if you practice these two setups sufficient
From Next week, plan to Practice based on UA set up only.

Recap of UA (Unfinished Auction)

1. Unfinished Auction means a candle closed partially filled with numbers both side.

2. Unfinished auction is a good level for short at high or long at low.market will check this level again.

3. Unfinished business or auction are need immediate attention, its attract price and make reversal.

4. There is Unfinished Auctions market test this level again to complete auction, it is reversal point but retest again after some time.

RPS. VINOD

amandeep86

Hi amandeep86,

RPS.VINOD
Approximate cost is 16K per month (Which can be distributed amongst users ) using Esignal data for both NFO and MCX
View only rights on Browser shall be available.

mt4 bro has worked on this

I m unable to reply to ur PM ,Just enable it from settings .

Last edited:

Aman1

Does that mean we will have no need for installing ninja and no need for any data service on our computers? and order flow charts will be accessible on web page directly?

rpsvinod

Does that mean we will have no need for installing ninja and no need for any data service on our computers? and order flow charts will be accessible on web page directly?
I think so, once 've to load all set up on alloted server, anyway 'll update demo version, MCX Traders use this chance, bcoz VPS account set up
activated for MCX only.
RPS.VINOD